Everybody Needs to Think Realistically | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Everybody Needs to Think Realistically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bo

How does playing next year at Syracuse do anything more to help him play in the NBA?

You make it sound like coming back makes its more likely he plays in the NBA.

Why? Specifically.
He's only been here one year. If he was a first round pick id tell him to go. He's not projected to get drafted. You don't think he wants to play against his brother?

Their number one goal is playing in the NBA not Turkey. Griffs dad is an Nba asst and his brother will be playing in the NBA you think his goal is playing overseas?
Do you think there is any chance that he plays in the NBA regardless? He may be one of the worst decision makers I've ever seen put on an Orange uniform. He has no definitive NBA skill. Might as well get paid.

He's only been here one year. If he was a first round pick id tell him to go. He's not projected to get drafted. You don't think he wants to play against his brother?
So what.
If he wants to be a professional athlete I would tell him thanks for the season and go kill it.

Our program doesn’t appear fun to
Play in.
Players want to leave to go pro I say good luck.
I don’t want any player to stay unless they want to be in college.

He's had a few years in the NBA barely playing. All the guys I criticized for leaving early aren't on an Nba roster right now. Just saying.
Wanamaker was the backup 1 for the Celtics last year and played 20 minutes a game.

Do you think there is any chance that he plays in the NBA regardless? He may be one of the worst decision makers I've ever seen put on an Orange uniform. He has no definitive NBA skill. Might as well get paid.
He's talented enough.

The kid has zero basketball IQ. He has no chance to play in the NBA. He’s a black hole. You better hope he makes some because he doesn’t pass the ball. Don’t even start on the defensive end.

He's talented enough.
I disagree. I do not see any possibility that he plays in the NBA. He doesn't do anything at any NBA level. His shooting would maybe qualify as average or slightly below for an NBA wing and then he's far below average with his handle, passing, defense and everything else. I'd rather he stay and hope the team is good but by no means will staying enhance any theoretical chance he has of being drafted.

It's much easier getting drafted from college than overseas.
Guerrier will never get drafted no matter what he does, unless he develops a three point shot and can play power forward.

I don't disagree with that.
If he can get paid in Europe and get paid, why wouldn’t he do that then? He doesn’t seem happy here and has regressed as the year has gone on. I’d get paid.

If he can get paid in Europe and get paid, why wouldn’t he do that then? He doesn’t seem happy here and has regressed as the year has gone on. I’d get paid.
Because he can get his degree and still get paid to play overseas.

Marek/Bourama/AG/QG and possibly another will be gone imo. It also wouldn't surprise me if a few stay. Its a crapshoot. I think there's a better chance of Marek/Bourama coming back for a extra year then for AG/QG coming back. Woody/Braswell are a question mark too. Guess it depends on how frustrated some of these guys are and what the transfer rules are.

Why would Bourama go? Surely he has to prove he's healthy and what he can do before he goes anywhere.

THEY DO NOT FIRE THE TEAM ! Jim must go, let him finish next season then go with a big sendoff !
Syracuse University will only respond to empty seats. if you doubt this then you have not been watching Syracuse Sports as long as I have .

Why would Bourama go? Surely he has to prove he's healthy and what he can do before he goes anywhere.
MD,BS, AG, QG all need to go bring in 3-4 grad transfers and roll with that and hope for a great class in 22

Coach did a good job today. We battled a good team hard.
They were really solid offensively at center with one of the top 2 best point guards in the acc. We also lack the true PF to combat back at their center, and it's not Guerrier. Really Looking forward to the rest of the season.
Is not the coach responsible for this problem with the big men, and the pg?

Coach did a good job today. We battled a good team hard.
They were really solid offensively at center with one of the top 2 best point guards in the acc. We also lack the true PF to combat back at their center, and it's not Guerrier. Really Looking forward to the rest of the season.
Until he changes the starting lineup he isn’t doing a good job. Literally down 6-12 every single game with the starters.

I think this team is ranked with another coach.

Also realistically knowing JB he might respond from this years abomination with a great season next year. But this year is on him.

I’m a lifelong fan that’s frustrated but no way I make a change realistically. The university would have to give Oats 5 mil per tomorrow. Won’t happen

I think this team is ranked with another coach.

Also realistically knowing JB he might respond from this years abomination with a great season next year. But this year is on him.

I’m a lifelong fan that’s frustrated but no way I make a change realistically. The university would have to give Oats 5 mil per tomorrow. Won’t happen
With one recruit and everyone projecting 4 guys leaving unless Melo is coming back good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom