Florida State - 16 Nov 2013 - Tailgate/Ticket Planning | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Florida State - 16 Nov 2013 - Tailgate/Ticket Planning

Jacksonville, FL is about 2.5-3 hrs drive from Tallahassee
Orlando, FL is about 4-4.5 hrs drive from Tallahassee

I live in Tallahassee, but I can't say I have even been to the restaurants on the list.

For Mexican food I enjoy "El Jalisco" with 3 locations, but Mexican food is normally all the same anyway. Located on Kerry Forest parkway, N. Monroe St, E. Apalachee parkway.

For Chinese, I like the "Bamboo House". It's an old restaurant that's located near downtown. It's not much to look at, but is very popular with the locals. Seventh Ave (close by N.Monroe St.)

If you're in a mood for salads and sandwiches, try "Newks". I only ate there once, but was very impressed with their moderate prices and had a good sandwich. Located on Thomasville rd. (1 mile north of the I-10 exit)

Visitor sites:

One of my favorite places is "Mission San Luis". It's a museum located on the site of an old Spanish-Apalachee settlement from the 17th century. There are reconstructed buildings including a Fort and Church, also costumed historians tending to their crafts which include soldiers, blacksmiths and Apalachee women. Located on W.Tennessee St (Close by Ocala St. intersection). I recommend going late Saturday morning-early afternoon when they fire the muskets and on occasion a cannon.

I'm going to need 2 tickets and a parking pass. I am definitely interested in tailgating and can assist in setting up and tearing down. I can at least bring beer and food. As the game nears I can let you know if I can bring anything else, haven't decided if I'm flying or driving yet. Most likely I will be flying though so will only be able to bring beer and food. Ill see what types of food everyone else is bringing and go from there. Just let me know how and where to send the money. Thank you very much.

If we can only get 23 spaces, feel free to give one of mine away and we'll make arrangements to get the extra bodies on site. Good on ya, AFO!

Looks like you guys have all this stuff pretty well under control, but if you need any other info a good person to contact would be a guy that posts over on our boards for FSU.

He's one of the reps for Seminole Boosters Inc, always coming around with ticket deals, hotel deals, parking info etc etc. jamnolfin@hotmail.com

He's got an official email for seminole boosters but I dont know it off hand, if you email him at the hotmail address, you can ask him for his "official" email and he'll give it to you if you want something more official looking.

See yall down there.

PAYMENT INFORMATION:

Tickets will be $25 per ticket...however to help defer the cost of extra parking spaces, to setup a nice tailgate area, I am asking for an additional $3 on top of the cost of tickets. This should allow us to get 4 open spaces to set up a central area for everyone to gather. If you can not pay the extra, please let me know. So the total will be $28 per ticket. If there is any extra left over after paying for 4-5 spots, I will use that to purchase food/drinks for the tailgate or just hold onto that for the tailgate for the Syracuse at FSU basketball game early next year.

Parking, as of right now, will be paid directly to the attendant upon arrival on game day. It will be $40 per space, so please plan accordingly.

Each of you should have my mailing address, if not please let me know and I will re-send it to you. You can send me payment via check/money order to my mailing address or send me the money via PayPal. My PayPal account is airforceorange@gmail.com. Send it as a gift and you should not have to pay a surcharge. When sending the money via PayPal please note your Board name.

Finally please let me know ASAP how you are going to pay...via mail (check/money order) or PayPal. Will need payment ASAP so we can finalize our seating.

One last note: FSU does not allow alcohol in the stadium. Please make sure before leaving the parking lot you do not have any alcohol in your pockets. The police do check at the gates and are very good at spotting people trying to sneak alcohol into the stadium...as my brother-in-law found out last year. If you are caught with alcohol upon entrance or after entering you will be kicked out of the stadium and will have to find another ticket to gain entry. I saw this happen to numerous people while waiting in line at the FSU/Gator game last Novemeber. Prior to all of us leaving the lot for the game I will remind everyone of this.

This is the list I have of who is attending and number of tickets...if you are missing or numbers have changed, I need to know ASAP!!

sutomcat44 - 4
Aweart23 - 3
AirForceOrange - 4
JJReddawg - 6
JarHeadJim - 3
Cabby1 - 8
Weedsportwarriors - 6
OrlandoCuse - 3
AllCuse - 7
Van111 - 13
Ragman46 - 2
Buster44 - 4
sufandu - 2
Orangesox44 - 2
Swish7 - 3
phsyra - 2

Thread Bump Warning.jpg

AFO- I'd like to get 6 tickets for this game and a parking pass. Please send me the payment info. Hope i'm not too late. Thanks Florange44

Sent you a PM...please check for information.

REMINDER: When sending me payment via PayPal please send as a gift to relative/friend...otherwise a fee will be charged. Thank you!!​

Still have not heard from 9 people...please contact me through this thread, the PM/Conversation thread or e-mail and provide me iwth your payment information so I can confirm your tickets.

Thank you.

Looks like you guys have all this stuff pretty well under control, but if you need any other info a good person to contact would be a guy that posts over on our boards for FSU.

He's one of the reps for Seminole Boosters Inc, always coming around with ticket deals, hotel deals, parking info etc etc. jamnolfin@hotmail.com

He's got an official email for seminole boosters but I dont know it off hand, if you email him at the hotmail address, you can ask him for his "official" email and he'll give it to you if you want something more official looking.

See yall down there.

Thank you for the info...what is the web site for the FSU board?

I will be sending in my payment next Friday. If that's a problem let me know and I will send it sooner. I will be paying through PayPal.

I'm looking to get two tickets for the Florida State game. I'm a newbie for doing this kind of thing. Can somebody give me a number or procedure for getting them this week if possible? Thanks.

I'm looking to get two tickets for the Florida State game. I'm a newbie for doing this kind of thing. Can somebody give me a number or procedure for getting them this week if possible? Thanks.

Your options:
1. You can get tickets through the group...see the original post on page one of this thread for details.
2. Contact sutomcat...he may have some extra tickets.
3. Contact FSU directly and buy tickets through them.
4. Contact SU and get tickets through them.

Window is now closed to purchase tickets for this group. If you still want tickets or need more, please let me know and I will put you in touch with my POC at FSU.

Should be able to pay off the tickets by next Friday, which means they will then seat our group and at some point send us the tickets. Will have a better idea of when they will send tickets when I complete the purchase. Once I receive the tickets, my goal is to place everyone with their family/friends. If you have a special request please let me know, I will do my best to honor it. If there is anyone in the group you want to be near or do not want to be near, please let me know...I will do my best to honor that as well.

Once the seating arrangements have been set, I will mail out the tickets to those of you who requested me to mail them to you. The others, I will post the section/seat numbers in this thread and hold on to the tickets until game day.

If you have any questions or need further information, please let me know.

Thank you!!

Window is now closed to purchase tickets for this group. If you still want tickets or need more, please let me know and I will put you in touch with my POC at FSU.

Should be able to pay off the tickets by next Friday, which means they will then seat our group and at some point send us the tickets. Will have a better idea of when they will send tickets when I complete the purchase. Once I receive the tickets, my goal is to place everyone with their family/friends. If you have a special request please let me know, I will do my best to honor it. If there is anyone in the group you want to be near or do not want to be near, please let me know...I will do my best to honor that as well.

Once the seating arrangements have been set, I will mail out the tickets to those of you who requested me to mail them to you. The others, I will post the section/seat numbers in this thread and hold on to the tickets until game day.

If you have any questions or need further information, please let me know.

Thank you!!

Awesome!!! Thanks for all your efforts AFO!

Awesome!!! Thanks for all your efforts AFO!

Wait a minute! You mean they didn't laugh in your ear, over the phone, all the while cackling they did not have seats for you? That's right, we are NOT F Ncsu and I know that neither Seminole Boosters, nor the athletic ticket office, would have promised anything involving parking as it's all they can do to keep the natives from getting too restless.

Wait a minute! You mean they didn't laugh in your ear, over the phone, all the while cackling they did not have seats for you? That's right, we are NOT F Ncsu and I know that neither Seminole Boosters, nor the athletic ticket office, would have promised anything involving parking as it's all they can do to keep the natives from getting too restless.

F NCSt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom