Give ED Jersey 44 next year | Syracusefan.com

Give ED Jersey 44 next year

Is that legal in college?? Man that would be cool.

I believe the NFL is the only league that mandates jersey #s depending on position(s).

Refs, opponents, teammates scraping him off the ground. Hit every other play. Man is like Rocky Balboa. So much heart. Great example for the underclassmen. No entitlements. No ego. Just the team. S#!÷ the bed first half?Who cares.

Awesome.
Eric is simply the heart of our team. If he comes back he will be in tbe Heisman discussion.

Not trying to be a kill joy, because it was AWESOME, but I don't understand how it wasn't a penalty.

Everything about that rule that's been explained to me, Says that's the definition of the flag that accompanies it.

Eric is simply the heart of our team. If he comes back he will be in tbe Heisman discussion.

The white helmets must have confused him in the first half. 1st half was meat and second half was sweet

Not trying to be a kill joy, because it was AWESOME, but I don't understand how it wasn't a penalty.

Everything about that rule that's been explained to me, Says that's the definition of the flag that accompanies it.
Yeah, they both should've been penalties. Oh well.

160501E0-F1BF-46A0-B3A3-0C44772BB618.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom