Give this a shot | Syracusefan.com

Give this a shot

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
image-1425093032.jpg

Bron, KAJ, Isaiah, KG and Wade.

One note, it's comical Duncan is only $3. My second lineup would be Bron, KAJ, Duncan, Wade and Walt.

Second note, it's a crime Gary Payton isn't listed. Best defensive PG of all time.

Damn, this is tough ... OK, I'll go with LBJ, Zeke From Cabin Creek, Clyde (Frazier), Duncan, and Wilt. Giddy-up!

Frazier, West, Erving, Duncan & Chamberlain, with $2 left to buy Pippin and Wade for my bench.

Stockton $2, Jordan $5, Bird $4, Duncan $3, Olajuwon $1

Good outside shooting, good defense out of 4 spots, only 2 need the ball in their hands but I feel like this team would do well.

Reactions: MCC
Stockton $2, Jordan $5, Bird $4, Duncan $3, Olajuwon $1

Good outside shooting, good defense out of 4 spots, only 2 need the ball in their hands but I feel like this team would do well.
Darn darn darn darn darny darn darn. Your team is better. Can't believe I didn't recognize Olajuwon, and pick up Bird instead of KD. That said, KD 5 years from now may be Bird's equal.

Darn darn darn darn darny darn darn. Your team is better. Can't believe I didn't recognize Olajuwon, and pick up Bird instead of KD. That said, KD 5 years from now may be Bird's equal.

Meh, KD can score in a variety of ways no doubt but Bird is the far far better passer and rebounder

I take Walt Frazier over Stockton because of titles won, and overall toughness. So I flip flopped the $1 and $2 players and took Shaq at Center over Olajuwan. Pretty even match - speed and footwork versus strength and surprising quickness. Shaq has more titles, too, I believe. I agree with you on the other ones - Jordan, Bird and Duncan seem like a great mix of skills and styles, and all are multi-time champions.

We're talking about players in their primes, i am guessing.

Stockton- most assists ever by a mile
Jordan- best player ever
James- arguably the best physical specimen to ever play
Garnett- all nba both sides of the floor
Shaq- utter domination down low against other grown men

Easily. I'm giddy thinking about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics