Hopkins Game Thread... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins Game Thread...

Reminds me of the game a few years ago when a slew of lax alumni showed and we got crushed by ND.

This team is all out of sorts today. Rehfuss isn’t even touching the ball. Is Bomberry out with an early injury? We seem to miss Solomon’s presence.

And faceoffs. Just awful.

players should wear " he hate me" on their jerseys in recognition of this forum. Solomon is missed, not very crisp but credit JHU pjysicality n refs . JHU goalie has also made some good saves. D played really well for most of half but lapses leading to suddem rash
Came back agaisnt Army, lets see what 2nd half brings

danes win 11-10. and we were dominated last 8 minutes of the half.

Brutal. Thankfully the stream kept buffering so I missed half of it. Maybe they just need to stop celebrating things during lacrosse games or pick a gimmie game. This is looking like the Irish beat down a couple years ago when they celebrated 100 years.

Communication on face offs has been lackluster, Varello has won the clamp 2 or 3 times but has pushed it out to open field with no Orange in sight. Offense is stagnant, looking more the offense we saw playing Albany than last week. Watching that man up was horrible, I was waiting for Hopkins to pick the ball out of the air with all the passing. Defense was good until the last 4 minutes of the half. Let's see what the second half brings.

Bomberry took a hit early on down low, he hit the ground and walked off.

Laz Chavez can't cover Cole Williams come on Rogers.

While the boys have dug themselves a big hole, these refs have been horrible. Where's the quick restart for the Orange or even some slash calls.

Watching the 2008 NCAA tribute video was a good reminder that Cuse used to have the best players. Watching the Albany/Maryland game was a good reminder that Cuse doesn't have the best players.

Has Helmer played? Murphy was just at lsm. Ford another abysmal turnover

Gotta get Dami out of there, dude is getting abused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom