If you are a fan of kitchen nightmares this episode is a must. | Syracusefan.com

If you are a fan of kitchen nightmares this episode is a must.

WOW!!! Mrs. AFO and I watch that show sometimes...after watching that first 20 min, gotta watch it agains with the Mrs. and watch the rest!! Thanks for the post...looking forward to watching the rest...should be good!!

I've watched every episode of Kitchen Nightmares, both US and UK version and this by far is the best episode ever. The Owners, especially the wife is by far the worst of the worst and so ing delusional its funny.

The amount of bad reviews they had on Yelp before the episode was unreal.

Apparently taking tips is illegal...wonder if they will face any legal issues now...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
Well fortunately, according to their Facebook page, they have never taken anyone's tips. Just ignore the 10+ times they said over the course of the episode that they take everyone's tips. That was just some lie perpetrated upon them, of course.

Agreed. And I have to be honest, part of me hopes that she was NOT being sarcastic and was totally unaware of the show and the meltdown. That just makes it funnier to me, if it's the case.

That said it's almost certainly not the case, and still hilarious.

How is this guy allowed here if he's not allowed in France or Germany? I guess what I should ask is why let the guy come here when he's clearly a bad apple.

Very good question...kind of scary actually...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom