It is frustrating... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

It is frustrating...

I think its time for a shakey potatoes sign or 3k to make it to the dome. Signed by danny schayes of course. The thought of real potatoes crossed my mind but I don't think karl hess would be too fond of that. Best for signs and pics only.

I got some funny looks at the bar when i screamed "shakey potatoes" when Cooney put up a 3 on Sunday lol

Tying the 2 together, I remember Joel Mariness used to refer to Danny as "The World's Tallest Trombone Player"
Hey if you got stories like that, we don't need the OP.
Everybody's heard the Jim Brown and Ernie Davis stories.
I wanna hear some Joel Mareiniss stories.
Ever know your way around Euclid Ave?

----on a serious note Kudos to Joel Mareiniss, he delivered SU basketball to me as a teen. I owe him a lot.

Dr Strangelove was absolutely brilliant and hysterical, esp when viewed in the context of the day.
I go Jacket, Lolita then Strangelove. Jacket hit you like a ton of bricks, Lolita you felt filthy watching it. Nothing graphic just the undercurrent was strong. Strangelove was just a strange piece of satire. Sellers at his best in the last two.

we've got to get Matt Park to adopt the phrase "Danny Schayes autograph"

like, "Cooney wants three . . . GIVE HIM A DANNY SCHAYES AUTOGRAPH!"

or, "Grant in the lane rises with a 2 HANDED DANNY SCHAYES AUTOGRAPH OVER ZANNA!"

You'll just have to be in tomorrow's game chatroom to find out.

Holy Strange Timing for this Thread Batman!

I didn't read this till I put the kids to bed and my wife actual came and checked thinking I was choking. I couldn't stop laughing. I'm sorry I missed this but obviously I wouldn't be able to add anything better than has already been offered.

what the hell just happened.

just curious where were you when got Dolph Schayes autograph? tell me more...or did i miss the story somewhere in between the 5 pages?

anomander said:
what the hell just happened. just curious where were you when got Dolph Schayes autograph? tell me more...or did i miss the story somewhere in between the 5 pages?

If you stalk Wegmans in Fayetteville you can usually catch him there a few times a year. The key is having 8x10 photos with you handy. I usually keep my Shayes 8x10s in my car because I never know when I'll run into him. I do the same with Howard Triche.

If you stalk Wegmans in Fayetteville you can usually catch him there a few times a year. The key is having 8x10 photos with you handy. I usually keep my Shayes 8x10s in my car because I never know when I'll run into him. I do the same with Howard Triche.

Sunday mornings during coffee time.

OrangeXtreme said:
Sunday mornings during coffee time.

You just ruined Danny Schayes life, he's going to get pissed when I walk in with a trunk full of Cuse stuff he can sign for me. On the positive side I can post a photo if my autographed items and post a picture to prove I'm the biggest Cuse fan ever and this thread will be closed.

Restraining order here I come!

You just ruined Danny Schayes life, he's going to get pissed when I walk in with a trunk full of Cuse stuff he can sign for me. On the positive side I can post a photo if my autographed items and post a picture to prove I'm the biggest Cuse fan ever and this thread will be closed.

Restraining order here I come!

Dolph is the coffee drinker. I have no idea what Danny imbibes. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom