Let’s Do It Right for Jimmy..... | Syracusefan.com

Let’s Do It Right for Jimmy.....

I think that ship sailed on how he reacted/said/was this season especially after that presser.

In all honesty, we need to keep JB away from the program these next year(s) while Red gets up and running. He doesn't need that shadow anywhere near the program and Red really needs to take ownership and lead without the dread old HC hanging around.

Attachments

• e4a2e70acaa3ab7647585d42df9929f4-original.jpg
    e4a2e70acaa3ab7647585d42df9929f4-original.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 39
Gold watch and barbershop quartet should do the trick

Would never happen imo

Give him a dedicated night, a statue, and if he makes last night better then maybe a job

I think that ship sailed on how he reacted/said/was this season especially after that presser.

In all honesty, we need to keep JB away from the program these next year(s) while Red gets up and running. He doesn't need that shadow anywhere near the program and Red really needs to take ownership and lead without the dread old HC hanging around.
Absolutely agree, the incredibly graceless way that he handled his " resignation" will take time to put behind the program.

No reason to keep JB away. It ended badly but he’s cherished and should be encouraged to be at games showing his support. Noticed Roy there a lot this year. JB is Cuse hoops - let him continue to be the flag.

It cant be done right at this point. Hope he head coaches somewhere else for a few years, imo. He's a cornerstone, Its rediculous firing the foundation and then praising it.

It cant be done right at this point. Hope he head coaches somewhere else for a few years, imo. He's a cornerstone, Its rediculous firing the foundation and then praising it.
This is ridiculous, so I'll match it with something equally ridiculous...

Bill Self won't be coaching the rest of the B12 tournament due to a medical issue. I seem to remember JAB steamrolling through the B12 a while back... who better to be the interim coach for Kansas until Self is back for the NCAAT?!

Absolutely agree, the incredibly graceless way that he handled his " resignation" will take time to put behind the program.
Dude, come on. Do you understand how much this whole thing must mean to him? His entire life has been this school and this job. Seems to me it could engender emotions that might cause people to act in ways they might later regret. Perhaps it's you who should find some grace

Why should "we" do it right for Jimmy? How bout Jimmy does it right for Syracuse and the fanbase.

Now, I'm all for having something for him at halftime or something to officially honor his accomplishment at some point next year, but other than that, no thanks. Everyone BUT Jim wanted this to be a smooth transition so, you get what you get.

First, Jimmy has to do it right.
Over 24hr later, still hasn't come to his senses and released a statement supporting Red(?)

Regardless of the backstory -if that's his Final Act, suppose it's an appropriate one.

Have lost any remaining empathy or interest in JB. Goodbye, and Happy Retirement.

We slander the word fired as retirement hoping he will repeat it, as if he has a fragile mind and can't see what we're doing. Until he says retired from college (not SU) head coaching, it ain't retirement.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom