Louisville Game Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

Who is this team? What happened to the team from the first 9 weeks?

I’ve gotta believe these guys are just worn out by this point in the season.

I agree.

I think the team's effort died with the decision to not play Dungey. Team has no heart without him.
I don't think it was a decision not to play him. I don't think he is able to play.

Absolutely. The game will be talked about bc it’s at fenway Park. Wish Syracuse could play there.
The game got no talk on WEEI or the Sports Hub during the week.
EEI is at Fenway today and they weren’t talking about it.

Notre Dame-BC played at Fenway 2 years ago. The game doesn’t matter outside the 30k at the game.

This really shows that this team is only about Dungy and we’re not a whole lot better anywhere else on the field. Without his weekly heroics, we can’t even compete against other ACC teams. Another 4-8 season is totally unacceptable. It this teams loses to MTS, WF and BC, it shows we’re regressing, not getting better and that’s on the coaching staff. Virginia was dreadful and they are already bowl eligible and Mendenhal is only in his second season.

I think you’re right.

Great, lets drag this torture out longer.

Just call the game.

I thought we’d go 5-7 this year. Still have a chance to do that next week, but seems unlikely unless Dungey plays.

4-8 would be disappointing, there’s no sugar coating that.

Still, next year is the year. Gotta win 7 next year.

No bowl again.

And you get one for being 6-6... Geez.
What road game did you expect Syracuse to win before the season.

This season has been a downer because we lost to Middle Tennessee.

We all thought preseason it was a 5 or 6 win team.

This really shows that this team is only about Dungy and we’re not a whole lot better anywhere else on the field. Without his weekly heroics, we can’t even compete against other ACC teams. Another 4-8 season is totally unacceptable. It this teams loses to MTS, WF and BC, it shows we’re regressing, not getting better and that’s on the coaching staff. Virginia was dreadful and they are already bowl eligible and Mendenhal is only in his second season.
In fairness, they play on the other side which is much easier than the side we are in. We would look a lot different playing on that side. And Virginia would look a lot worse playing on our side.

Worn out lol? I mean, you might be right but I seriously hope not...

Lack of depth and smaller than other teams. Just wearing down faster by the end of the season. Only thing that makes sense to me because this is terrible

What road game did you expect Syracuse to win before the season.

This season has been a downer because we lost to Middle Tennessee.

We all thought preseason it was a 5 or 6 win team.
A bowl.

Leave it to refs we have a positive play so they decide to delay it. They should have just delayed it before Louisville scored the TD on 3rd and 3

The game got no talk on WEEI or the Sports Hub during the week.
EEI is at Fenway today and they weren’t talking about it.

Notre Dame-BC played at Fenway 2 years ago. The game doesn’t matter outside the 30k at the game.

I get it, i live in boston I know the dynamic. Just saying the game will be on tv tonite and will be fun to watch. Just like the ND one is.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom