Maybe we should listen to the Bracket Experts, Because | Syracusefan.com

Maybe we should listen to the Bracket Experts, Because

CuseHulk

Starter
according to them we r more solidly in the field than many of us fans think.

ACC road game, Florida State blew out Notre Dame last Saturday add in Senior day. Plus we beat blew them out at home anyway. Not a bad loss prob does not change much maybe drops us to a 10 seed in the Big Dance maybe but for now prob sticks us in a 8/9 game.

We got the resume. Win one in the ACC Tournament and we r good.

Can I ask for some optimism from our fan base for once. Positive Thinking.

images

We've lost 4 of our last 5, including a home game to Pitt and a loss to an extremely average 17-12(7-10) team today. We could've came through and ended any discussion. We didn't. Now we've got to sweat it out.

You brow-beating the internet fanbase for "not being positive" isn't going to change anything. Lost 4 of 5. We're sitting at an incredibly mediocre 19-12(9-9). It is what it is.

We've lost 4 of our last 5, including a home game to Pitt and a loss to an extremely average 17-12(7-10) team today. We could've came through and ended any discussion. We didn't. Now we've got to sweat it out.

You brow-beating the internet fanbase for "not being positive" isn't going to change anything. Lost 4 of 5. We're sitting at an incredibly mediocre 19-12(9-9). It is what it is.
Not disputing that our resume is pretty "meh", but look at the other teams we're competing with. Please.

Is there any doubt its gonna be us vs Pitt? Smh you know va tech will lose and we get stuck with Dixon on a noon game...grossssss

according to them we r more solidly in the field than many of us fans think.

ACC road game, Florida State blew out Notre Dame last Saturday add in Senior day. Plus we beat blew them out at home anyway. Not a bad loss prob does not change much maybe drops us to a 10 seed in the Big Dance maybe but for now prob sticks us in a 8/9 game.

We got the resume. Win one in the ACC Tournament and we r good.

Can I ask for some optimism from our fan base for once. Positive Thinking.
Just a few things:
Bracket projections don't mean a thing
While the brackets don't matter, there are most certainly many teams who are a lock as of today because of their resume to date (their body of work)
Syracuse is most definitely not a lock, especially after today
We need to win a game or two in the ACCT to improve our resume
If we have an RPI of 60+ headed into Selection Sunday, we are likely headed to the NIT.

Not disputing that our resume is pretty "meh", but look at the other teams we're competing with. Please.

I agree. But we haven't come through at all down the stretch. No reason for the fanbase to be jumping for joy at this point, whatsoever.

Is there any doubt its gonna be us vs Pitt? Smh you know va tech will lose and we get stuck with Dixon on a noon game...grossssss

If Va tech loses then we get them I think.

I agree. But we haven't come through at all down the stretch. No reason for the fanbase to be jumping for joy at this point, whatsoever.
Oh, don't worry, no jumping of any kind over here. Just pointing out where we truly stand in the selection process.

I don't think anyone is advocating jumping for joy. Just a realistic look at the competition.

I'll believe the committee will give SU the benefit of the doubt when I see it.

Some can call me a conspiracy theorist and that's their right but so be it. 0-4 in the last 20 years. The NCAA just spent the last 10 years up SU's butt and gave record penalties to the coach for petty crap he had nothing directly to do with.

Sorry if I think the evidence shows us that the NCAA isn't fond of Boeheim and will let that emotional response effect their logic.

With wins over Texas A & M, UCONN, Notre Dame, and @ Duke.

Awesome. You're content with being 19-12 as long as we beat one good team and a few other decent ones.

We're Syracuse. 19-12(9-9) sucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom