Melo | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is epic...over 18,000 views! I guess I'm not the only psycho who obsesses over Syracuse hoops.

This thread is epic...over 18,000 views! I guess I'm not the only psycho who obsesses over Syracuse hoops.

Its approaching the one on Saturday that went to over 21,000. Wait till a decision is made...

Hey, Marsh: re: your avatar...didn't SU lose that game?

ejz: What do you make of Jake's 25/75 odds? Have you heard anything else since your initial post?

Hey, Marsh: re: your avatar...didn't SU lose that game?
Ugh...yes. Second round of the NCAA's in 1986. David Robinson dominated us more than any one player has in any game post 1980. We smoked them in the non conference in December and then lose 97-85 in the NCAA's. Robinson had 35 points and 11 rebounds. Navy scored 65 points in the second half which is just mind boggling. Pearls last college game. He went for 28. One of my top 5 most gut wrenching, heartbreaking losses as a fan. I left the Dome a very dejected 15 year old kid.

Ugh...yes. Second round of the NCAA's in 1986. David Robinson dominated us more than any one player has in any game post 1980. We smoked them in the non conference in December and then lose 97-85 in the NCAA's. Robinson had 35 points and 11 rebounds. Navy scored 65 points in the second half which is just mind boggling. Pearls last college game. He went for 28. One of my top 5 most gut wrenching, heartbreaking losses as a fan. I left the Dome a very dejected 15 year old kid.
That's why I'm surprised you made it your avatar.

ejz: What do you make of Jake's 25/75 odds? Have you heard anything else since your initial post?

Rumor has it Jake is with a psychic right now...and she just ain't cooperating..a few more Martini's and the odds will be 90/10 ..you'll see...;)

I'm officially changing my odds from 50/50 to 25/75. I hope Rak is ready.

michael-scott-no-o.gif

That's why I'm surprised you made it your avatar.

The Pearl was the reason why we started getting big time recruits. I still remember Al McGuire interviewing him on NBC when he made his college choice (of course he was more known as Pac Man Washington before Pearl. I just like the pic.

This thread is making me sad. Jake is talking out of his butt and many are buying it.

Does Jake have good sources? How often is he right on things like this? You don't know your business.

Yes, that is exactly what I do.

Sorry Jake but looks like he has a legit source that you're talking out of your butt. It's trending on twitter right now #JakeButtTalker

I was just a little younger at the time but was at that game and remember it well, including the 'one more year' chant for Pearl. Was heart breaking.

I was just a little younger at the time but was at that game and remember it well, including the 'one more year' chant for Pearl. Was heart breaking.

Little did we all know that a freshman named Sherman was sitting on the bench that come the fall would change everything.

Little did we all know that a freshman named Sherman was sitting on the bench that come the fall would change everything.
I remember seeing us smoke Seton Hall in the Meadowlands, and in garbage time, a kid named Sherman got into the game. All over the place, bad decisions, turnovers...I remember thinking to myself, "I'm gonna hate this kid." :rolleyes:

Something tells me you're new here.

Long time lurker.

I know who is credible and who is not. I know who has actual sources based on my own sources, and who only has their guesses and a friend who works in the cafeteria.

The players don't even know the majority of the details. Jake guessing a % on whether Melo will be back is complete fabrication. And this is from someone who knows.

Sorry Jake but looks like he has a legit source that you're talking out of your butt. It's trending on twitter right now #JakeButtTalker

You can believe what you want. Gullibility isn't a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warriors826

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom