Melo | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Melo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Long time lurker.

I know who is credible and who is not. I know who has actual sources based on my own sources, and who only has their guesses and a friend who works in the cafeteria.

The players don't even know the majority of the details. Jake guessing a % on whether Melo will be back is complete fabrication. And this is from someone who knows.
So, reveal your sources and tell us what is what.

"Guys I totally know what it is but I'm not gonna tell you! Just going to pretend I have sources."

What was the point of posting that?

Long time lurker.

I know who is credible and who is not. I know who has actual sources based on my own sources, and who only has their guesses and a friend who works in the cafeteria.

The players don't even know the majority of the details. Jake guessing a % on whether Melo will be back is complete fabrication. And this is from someone who knows.

The cafeteria? Really. Just so you know, this isn't syracuse.com.

The cafeteria? Really. Just so you know, this isn't syracuse.com.

I think you are mis-reading that, he is mocking people with guesses and friends in the cafeteria. Not that I have any horse in this race to see who is the most connected.

be glad when the release is made as this is just out of hand. i still stay in touch with a couple of my professors, one of which is involved with the summer sessions and who has had some of the athletes in his courses. based in conversations, not releases or exact concrete evidence I am in the same percentage bracket as jake.

I think you are mis-reading that, he is mocking people with guesses and friends in the cafeteria. Not that I have any horse in this race to see who is the most connected.

Well then, he is intimating that Jake's sources are BS. Either way, he couldn't be more wrong.

Yes, he misread it. Multiple people are misreading my posts and flapping their traps before thinking.

I wasn't in favor of a premium board until this thread took on a life of its own.

lol this thread is like a school bus teetering on the edge of a cliff

I wonder if other teams fans get as much amusement out of this board as I do. Seriously, ive looked at other boards from time to time, this board blows them away in terms of activity and craziness. Some of the stuff in these threads is pure comedic gold. I remember the Fine nonsense had some legendary threads as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom