NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

James was pretty terrible late too. Just bad bball in many ways that game.
That pass from the corner out of a double….yikes.

Lots of reckless passes made by both teams.

KAT may be the last name player in the league that I would want on my team.
I can’t believe he spent basically the entire second half just standing 25 feet from the hoop and passing when he got the ball. They really folded in crunch time, and he seemed to have zero intent on making anything happen.

Edwards was awful, but at least he was trying to make plays.

Granted he struggled down the stretch, but so many people calling KAT out when Edwards was like 1/14 shooting before he got a couple breakaways at the end. Passed up an easy finish that could have brought them back within 1 or even tied too.

KAT at least had the foul excuse (though I suppose Edwards had the excuse that he hit the floor pretty hard earlier in the game). All those switches they got for KAT down the stretch didn’t really matter because he was afraid to pick up his 6th foul if he got physical with anyone.

I also think it was just a terrible strategic decision to slow the game down the way Minnesota did. They were even passing up east transition opportunities to take the clock down and take bad shots. As is usual with Minnesota, just an all around mess of a an effort from everyone involved.

Amazing the wolves went the last 6+ minutes WITHOUT A SINGLE POINT. Until the idiotic Davis foul with .1 seconds left.
The ghost of David Stern strikes again.

Hakim wannabe
Warrick turned his body to avoid making any contact.

Davis turned to box him out on purpose.

Surely muscle memory kicking in, but not the time to be on “auto”. Gotta adjust to the situation.

I didn’t hear anyone complain about LeBron getting called for a foul with 20 seconds left for diving for a loose ball, or about Davis getting called for a foul on a play that had nothing to do with him missing the shot.

Weird.

Awesome dive on the court from a 38 year old. A couple times the announcer said "but the Lakers already used their challenge," meaning questionable call.

Awesome dive on the court from a 38 year old. A couple times the announcer said "but the Lakers already used their challenge," meaning questionable call.
I thought it was a pretty clear foul on LeBron.

Yes, he has the right to dive.

But he took out Prince's legs.

I didn’t hear anyone complain about LeBron getting called for a foul with 20 seconds left for diving for a loose ball, or about Davis getting called for a foul on a play that had nothing to do with him missing the shot.

Weird.
Shhh. TV ratings

Bulls came all the way back from 19 down. LaVine was huge in the 2nd half. Bulls D turned up too. Raptors struggled at the line.

Weird.
The Lakers shot nine more free throws than the Wolves and the Wolves didn’t get a free throw attempt in the second half until the very last second.

The Lakers shot nine more free throws than the Wolves and the Wolves didn’t get a free throw attempt in the second half until the very last second.
Maybe it had something to do with Towns standing 25 feet from the hoop on every possesion?

Meanwhile AD worked him in the paint, like a man.

The Wolves took 10 more 3’s.

The Lakers grabbed 11 more rebounds.

Stunning that the stronger inside team whose perimeter players attack the paint(LeBron, Schroeder) shot more FT’s than the disjointed mess of a goofball team who couldn’t do anything but Jack bad jumpers or throw the ball away the whole 4th quarter.

You could hear on just about every Raptors free throw.
Her cousins were in my hotel last night. in addition to shrieking, they were running what seemed a half marathon up and down the halls. Six of them or so. Heard them at 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30 am. Don’t think they ever went to bed. They were booted after breakfast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom