NBA Thread 2022-23 Season | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

NBA Thread 2022-23 Season

Prime Isiah would average 27 and 10 every year in today’s NBA.

Prime Isiah would average 27 and 10 every year in today’s NBA.
Remember that time when he was with the knicks front office there were reports of him being taken out of his house on a stretcher but then reports contradicted that saying the person on a stretcher was female ?

Remember that time when he was with the knicks front office there were reports of him being taken out of his house on a stretcher but then reports contradicted that saying the person on a stretcher was female ?
I do not. That seems worth googling though.

Why .. I’m not sure specifically to what you are referring. Harassment suit or general incompetence ?
Whenever I hear his voice it brings back memories of nails being scratched on a backboard. There is nothing about him that I liked.

Great accomplishment and a continued insane high level of play. Doing this in L.A. along with the title there, gives him something truly special at each career stop.

I do not. That seems worth googling though.

"I understand that this person claims it was his daughter; he is lying," Hall told The Times. "It was definitely not his daughter, it was a male. We know the difference between a 47-year-old black male and a young black female."

According to the Post, Thomas referred to a Thursday "incident" at Rye Country Day high school, where Lauren, his 6-foot tall daughter, is a senior and plays basketball.

Now where would Lebron be on the scoring chart if we took away all the FTs from flopping?

On a serious note - what a crazy accomplishment. Dude might be still going at Bradys age and dropping 25 a game.

Guys. There were times in Brooklyn when Kyrie felt “disrespected”. I mean he said he was doing everything he was supposed to do. As far as I could tell, nobody called him on this turd load at the pressor

Guys. There were times in Brooklyn when Kyrie felt “disrespected”. I mean he said he was doing everything he was supposed to do. As far as I could tell, nobody called him on this turd load at the pressor

He's crazy, really is. Delusional at best. He's also nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is. I have to wonder if he really has people of jewish faith in his family as he indicated. Come on

They were both great. Different eras. Different styles of play. To me, MJ will always be the goat, so I agree with Bayless, but if someone else argues for LBJ, I would call him the GOAT of the 21st Century. Just like Mikan was the GOAT of the 50's.

And actually if Bayless wanted to be Bayless, I think he could have taken the opinion that LBJ was the runaway GOAT.

but he's basically a caricature, playing a role like a WWE wrestler.

It's all scripted and part of the deal for Skip and all of these hot take goofs, but he's the worst

I know enough people enjoy crap like that but for me it's why unless there is a decent or one of my team's game on, I never have any of the sports networks on.

Remarkable accomplishment. My extremely bold and unlikely prediction is Doncic breaks it, although I realize based on the current # of games he plays that is unlikely.

Jordan
Kareem
LeBron
Bird
Magic
Russell
Wilt
Duncan
Hakeem
Shaq
(Kobe)
(Oscar)

Giannis, Luka, Durant, Curry, Jokic will all be top 20 when they are done.

The greatest basketball player of all time. Unbelievable accomplishment, what’s even more unbelievable is what the number will be when he’s finally done playing. Of course Lebron isn’t what he used to be but he’s still a top 10 player in the league and able to go out there and get 38 on 13/20 shooting. The record might be uncatchable when he’s done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom