NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA National Championship: Monday April 5

But kenpom tells me they're an elite defensive team.
yeah they look it.. watched them probably 15 times this yr. they stressed teams on offense into mistakes to stay in the game. but its not over.. baylor may score 90 and lose

They beat the first four teams in the tournament they played by an average of 20 points. They ran into a buzzsaw.
scrub city...the NCAA practically tried to win the tourney for them with that path.

They’ll be back as a one seed next year.
I don’t understand why good players go to Gonzaga. 14 of their Conf. games every season are a joke. The other 4 are 80-20 prop at worst.

they get some good non Conf games, but the rest of the season is a joke.

Yeah we were overrated every year we were a 1 seed too.
highest seed they beat was a 5.

Balyor has alrady beaten a 2, 3 and 5, for instance.

Getting to the final game without facing a top 4 seed doesnt happen many times.

Last edited:
I don’t understand why good players go to Gonzaga. 14 of their Conf. games every season are a joke. The other 4 are 80-20 prop at worst.

they get some good non Conf games, but the rest of the season is a joke.
That’s how you go undefeated.

They beat the first four teams in the tournament they played by an average of 20 points. They ran into a buzzsaw.
I know and it was pretty much unanimous on selec Sunday they get an ultra soft draw even by #1 overall standards.
USC game was impressive but cmon.

The first game between these two getting canceled was the best thing to happen to Gonzaga.

If Baylor smoked them early in the year, which they likely would have, the narrative would have been another close but not quite Gonzaga team.

Instead they were a juggernaut all year, and Gonzaga had risen to another level.

Gonzaga is obviously excellent, but that game not happening has had a big impact on Gonzaga’s image.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom