Notre Dame Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Notre Dame Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the life of me I cannot understand Why this is a nooner and also why the tv powers that be have the noon slot so stacked
They've actually been favoring good games for noon all year. Someone suggested it allows everyone watching pregame shows to flow over into the games before getting distracted by other things. I know often see watch more of the noon games than the midday games.

Motre Dame has a first year head coach, a back QB starting, a 3-4 record with home losses against Marshall and Stanford and they think they are going to come into the JMA and bully around a battle hardened team led by Shrader, Tucker and the Mob. Well, they got another thing coming.
4-3 but yes on everything else

Our lot is already full with a ton of tailgating. Great vibes, not as many Irish fans as I was expecting. LFGO
If the Irish's only loss was tOSU they'd be out in full force. The Marshall and Stanford losses really dispirited the local GMAC/ND football bandwagoners

Beat ND!

47F07578-58E1-4A22-86F8-D4DEC6212CCB.jpeg

For the life of me I cannot understand Why this is a nooner and also why the tv powers that be have the noon slot so stacked
I’m happy because this is a big day for celebrating Halloween. This is the only time that I would be able to watch the whole game uninterrupted. Breakfast and the Orange is going to be a beautiful morning.

My sports spouse Gary wrote this to the Notre Dame fight song.

Boo, Boo for old Notre Dame
I'm rooting for S.U., you do the same
Send the sound of Taps on high
As their whole team
Lays down to die
Whether the odds may be great or small
Old Notre Dame will fumble the ball
Watch her undergrads go phew
And transfer to old S.U.

Line is now ND -1.5. Oof.
It's been trending that way all week.

We are a trendy pick to be upset this week.

It's the letdown following a tough loss thought process.

If this was at ND we'd have been four points dogs to start

Edit. It's also ND still. They still draw money because of the talent they have.

I have the line as even right now. It’s a pick ‘em! Lots of late money coming in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom