Oh my god that was awful | Syracusefan.com

Oh my god that was awful

Can You Imagine Small Business Owner GIF by Aurora Consulting: Business, Insurance, Financing Experts

Lol, only fitting trend would be Syracuse wins by 10 Saturday.

Literally ANYONE else but joe shows up to play today and this isn’t a game. Not a great effort at all and I hope JB rips them in the locker room

If you're making a list of top Orange victories and that one doesn't make your list, I'm not sure what you're looking for. Right up there with 4/7/2003. I wonder if ADJW can get ESPN to resurrect ESPN Classic?

That ending perfectly summed up that game. If we lost that, it wasn't on Mintz errant dribbling, it was on Boeheims AWFUL in game strategy.
I mean, mintz keep the dribble and the game is likely over, he has been on the bad end of multiple end of game situations at this point. He’s not clutch and I think symir should be getting the ball over judah

Terrible! I’m at my wits end with these guys. No effort on defense no effort on boards. Jim’s rotations and minute distribution continue to baffle me. He is beyond reproach no matter what he does.
This is going to sound very bad but I cannot wait until he steps down and gives our program a chance.

This amazing coaching by JB should get him a 5 year extension at least.

I mean, mintz keep the dribble and the game is likely over, he has been on the bad end of multiple end of game situations at this point. He’s not clutch and I think symir should be getting the ball over judah

Not clutch and Symir is? Let's walk it back on that one. Symir must be hurt we needed him to spell both Joe and Judah. Judah is better when he gets a blow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom