Oklahoma's QB next year | Syracusefan.com

Oklahoma's QB next year

Wow. Someone is going to get a really good dual threat QB next season. Would be ridiculous if it really did end up being Oklahoma, but I kind of doubt it. They've gotten some crazy good QB recruits the last couple years.

I don't really see it as that big of a deal. He doesn't want to play his last season for a coach who never recruited him and doesn't run an offense that fits his skill set. He has a very small chance to ever be an NFL QB though. He's like 5'10 190 lbs.

One of the more selfish things I've seen and I'm all for freedom of player movement.

Agreed 100%. He realizes his defense sucks and very few wins this year, so he's going to transfer. Ridiculous.

I don't really see it as that big of a deal. He doesn't want to play his last season for a coach who never recruited him and doesn't run an offense that fits his skill set. He has a very small chance to ever be an NFL QB though. He's like 5'10 190 lbs.
So you’re saying he’s bigger then Kyler Murray

I got no problem with players transferring as these kids don’t get paid but if this kid ends up at Oklahoma that wouldn’t pass the smell test.

Kid is bailing on his teammates though that isn’t really redshirting if the kid could play WR or RB in the NFL he should just go pro you can only take so many hits.

if he doesnt go to a big time school and play what is the real advantage to sitting out? Its not like he wasnt the starter.

This dude is a playmaker. Would love this style of QB in this offense for SU. Tommy showed what’s possible with him last week, but man guys like this are electric

Went to HS at Manvel HS in Texas. His HS coach was current SU QB coach Kirk Martin.

I don't know anything. But hmmmmm.
So he's transferring to SU to play for Martin?

hmmmm quite the plan , but how do u do your brothers like that !
As a dad I would lose my sht. No way my son would be allowed to do that to his team. One of the most selfish things I have seen.

Just read it’s him and a starting WR doing. I’m sure if they end up at the same place their would have been zero tampering...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom