Postgame Thoughts… Miami | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Postgame Thoughts… Miami

If it’s the best prospect on our team and in the recent years you sacrifice.. Lol… I love that you remember my posts .. Makes me feel special!
I never said you posted that. But people have.

If someone ran in and threw a haymaker you’d be upset they did something stupid, like when Benny ripped his jersey last week.

It’s not a big deal.
Benny ripped his jersey in the middle of the friggin game. Kinda need the jersey to play.

Guess you didn’t notice I didn’t say “throw a haymaker”.

I said do the “hoooooooolllllddddd me back” universal b-ball routine.

Joe did everything well, except we just cant live with his making only 1 of 8 from trey range no matter how solid the rest of his game.
Wong 1-5 from 3 so that was kind of a wash

Oh good lord we’re in bizzaro land… start a fight after a loss, genius decision making

Or just show some semblance of being a team and giving a crap about each other.

Im not asking for fists, but get in that guys face. Did anyone even help joe up??

It makes a difference knowing teammates have your back

:48 left we get a gift stoppage in play because of the shot clock discrepancy.

It doesn’t appear that JB says a single word to the players on the court.

After we get the ball to Judah in the ensuing rebound, again, it doesn’t appear JB offers Judah any instruction. Just kinda waved his arms.

Not to mention leaving the kid in there when he was clearly forcing stuff all night long.

Not his best moment.

can anyone please explain to me like i am 5 years old why symir is on the team?

Or just show some semblance of being a team and giving a crap about each other.

Im not asking for fists, but get in that guys face. Did anyone even help joe up??

It makes a difference knowing teammates have your back
Creating an altercation, once again, doesn’t show toughness, it shows immaturity and a lack of self control.

Can you imagine the big lefty from Miami playing with SU? He’s exactly what we need. He played at a lower level last year. Miami is living off the portal.

After last couple games, Benny could have curled up in a ball. He stepped up instead.
After this game, Judah could curl up in a ball. Instead, he should learn from this.
Ugly, but it's done.
All that's left is to learn from it -use this game as motivation to improve play and get some W's.

Or a flagrant?
The refs let that thug get away with intentionally smashing Joe to the floor which should have been a 2 shot flagrant foul and 2 shots for the foul on the play. He could have just let him have the lay been instead he perpetrated violence and the refs looked the other way.

The refs let that thug get away with intentionally smashing Joe to the floor which should have been a 2 shot flagrant foul and 3 shots for the foul on the play.
I would have at least like to have seen the replay.

i guess what I was trying to say is:

if symir cant get off the bench in this game, why is he even on the roster at all?

this game was crying for him
We needed a third guard last season. JB let him stay this year. I think it’s that simple.

Creating an altercation, once again, doesn’t show toughness, it shows immaturity and a lack of self control.
Like when we had an “altercation” with Seton Hall at the Garden and then took a close game and beat them by 20?

Some teams and athletes thrive when things get heated. We often used to. Not anymore.

You seem to think an “altercation” has to equal “losing control”.

I guess guys who have spent their whole lives not outside, and playing organized AAU tourneys may not know how to handle themselves without losing their minds, so maybe it is best everyone just leaves it alone and takes it.

I would have at least like to have seen the replay.
There is a real issue when someone uses that much violent force in a game whether there is a lot of time on the clock or even 1 second. Joe said something to the ref under the basket, the guy must be a real hack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom