Quadir Copeland in the portal | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Quadir Copeland in the portal

Wow hilarious.
terry crews deal with it GIF

I think some here are forgetting that it's not just about stats, it's what also comes along with those stats. I'm not trying to throw shade on Cope, but that's the reality with all dudes in the portal. Sometimes that seems to be forgotten.

I think some here are forgetting that it's not just about stats, it's what also comes along with those stats. I'm not trying to throw shade on Cope, but that's the reality with all dudes in the portal. Sometimes that seems to be forgotten.
Who cares about him . He is transferring. ✌️out!!!!

If you think Bill Self is handing the keys to the Ferrari to Quadir Copeland I have some oceanfront property in Utica I'd like you to look at
I don't think he'd be getting the keys, more likely is he's being looked at as wing insurance in case the Furphy kid leaves, as he's projected to be a late first-rounder.

Hope he kills it wherever he goes. I still see them(players) as “kids” even though they are at the college age. Their behavior at times on and off the court isn’t ideal because they haven’t gone out in the real world yet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom