Rutgers Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Rutgers Game Thread...

“Peter’s been doing OK,” Desko said, “but we have no goals for Peter on the year and wanted to give somebody else another chance to help take a little pressure off Dordevic and Trimboli.”

“We were looking for somebody that can go behind the goal more,” Desko said, “and Curry has that ability to play in the attack and midfield, so we can invert him.”

Not being a homer, I did not see any disparity, some fans are prone to inflate views when they win a game that is significant to their program.. There was over 5k in home attendance vs their usual 700 people and many were there because Cuse was. As such, it was a emotional and prestigious win for them and their fanbase. Cuse has it's fair share of good athletes and that was not the problem on Sunday, executing and closing a game out was. Give Rutgers team credit, they played from behind a few times times and held their composure when I thought we were on the verge of pulling away in 3rd qtr. They took advantage of our lapses. They are a good team not bereft of talent but their defense did not exert any great pressure like a physical JHU did and most of our errors were unforced . I agree with your other observations but think the eta of a return to true contender comes sooner.
Thanks lax summit

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom