Saturday’s Celeb Guest | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday’s Celeb Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its Michael Jordan, Jim Brown and the rapper then.
Brown would be the SU representative, Jordan UNC, and the rapper whom I can't decide if its Post Malone, DJ Khaild, Drake, Lil Nas X, Travis Scott or Cardi B.

FB_IMG_1582910248649.jpg

Weitsman just posted this...WHAT DOES IT MEAN

4 GOATs. - there's your clincher that it's Jim Brown and Jordan. The other 2?

Jim Brown is no spring chicken and he probably isn’t flying across the country for a basketball game

Is the rapper, an athlete who tries to rap (Shaq) or a legit rapper? LL Cool J did have an album titled G.O.A.T

How does Michael Jordan seeing his Tar Heels play, help us?
Weitsman is bringing people for him to be able to hang out with.
If I had you money and could get to sit and watch a game with Michael Jordan I would do it.

This is about Weitsman filling his ego and doing a cool thing. I don't blame him and he does a lot of good for the Syracuse area community it appears.
These guests don't really help the team.

Jim Brown is no spring chicken and he probably isn’t flying across the country for a basketball game
Jim Brown since January has been to the NC football game in New Orleans, Super Bowl in Miami for NFL 100 and the White House in Washington DC for a ceremony.

The guy can fly into Syracuse if he wants to come.

Weitsman is bringing people for him to be able to hang out with.
If I had you money and could get to sit and watch a game with Michael Jordan I would do it.

This is about Weitsman filling his ego and doing a cool thing. I don't blame him and he does a lot of good for the Syracuse area community it appears.
These guests don't really help the team.

You don't think targets would rather play for a program where celebs are commonly in attendance? I have no problem with what AW does.

How does Michael Jordan seeing his Tar Heels play, help us?
Maybe it makes the event seem more big time for Chance. Kids these days probably don't even know Jordan played for Carolina. They just know he was a famous player from many eons ago. Put another way, Melo is probably old enough now to be Jordan's grandpa.

You don't think targets would rather play for a program where celebs are commonly in attendance? I have no problem with what AW does.
I don't believe recruits care about this. It's just a cool cherry on top to meet somebody cool but I don't think it moves a single recruit.

I have no problem with it either. If I had the $$$ AW does I would love to hang out with these celebs.

I doubt AW is lonely and needs the celebrity rouse. They're on their phones the whole time anyway. I think he's doing this to bring more publicity to the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom