SDSU handling UCLA | Syracusefan.com

SDSU handling UCLA

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Well, I would say this makes our victory over them look better..but then you have to realize how bad UCLA sucks.

Bye Bye Howland!!! You sold your soul to get Shabazz and Anderson. Hey maybe he will replace some of these asses in the studio at ESPN.

The ESPN studio coverage has really tanked. The years when they had Brennan were the very rock bottom, but Jay Williams and Seth G. are just awful together. I, for one, miss Dougie. I will also miss Hubert Davis. He was at least funny and likeable.

I'm sure that this is good for our RPI. Just checked on rivals for the first time this year. We are at #12. Amongst the teams ranked higher are Colorado and Stephen F. Austin.

UCLA'S student section forgot to make the trip to Anaheim lol.
A9FFt8VCEAA0vaL.jpg

UCLA has NO competition on the West Coast at all. They can get any recruits they want there. How do you suck so bad? I mean SDSU is a good team, but in general they're just terrible this year. They will struggle to go .500 on the season with a #1 recruiting class.

UCLA has NO competition on the West Coast at all. They can get any recruits they want there. How do you suck so bad? I mean SDSU is a good team, but in general they're just terrible this year. They will struggle to go .500 on the season with a #1 recruiting class.
Now that I think about it, you're right, and it makes zero sense. If you're UCLA, you can pitch some amazing things. You're arguably the most legendary college basketball program in history (I'd say they are, but Kentucky could probably stake a claim), and you're in Southern California being the two biggest selling points. How can you possibly struggle there?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaab...ucla-stakes-claim-title-072910651--ncaab.html

Now that I think about it, you're right, and it makes zero sense. If you're UCLA, you can pitch some amazing things. You're arguably the most legendary college basketball program in history (I'd say they are, but Kentucky could probably stake a claim), and you're in Southern California being the two biggest selling points. How can you possibly struggle there?
Don't forget about Arizona...and Gonzaga to an extent.

My favorite topic about UCLA is the yahoos on this board who actually thought Howland was a better coach than JB because he got lucky and caught lightning in a bottle for a couple of years a few years back. Possibly the most overrated coach in America.

Laughable.

My favorite topic about UCLA is the yahoos on this board who actually thought Howland was a better coach than JB because he got lucky and caught lightning in a bottle for a couple of years a few years back. Possibly the most overrated coach in America.

Laughable.

I really can't stand him. And by the sound of things, neither can anyone he works with or his players.

Laughable.

Lightning in a bottle; i.e., realized that Jim Burr and Tim Higgins are bad at their jobs, decided that recruiting a bunch of goons would allow them to win a lot of Big East rock-fights, parlayed regular-season success in the best conference in the country into a high-profile West Coast job.

Arizona and UNLV.

Might we lose Hopkins to this job, or is he not high profile enough?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom