Class of 2018 - SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF Cole Swider (RI) Transferring from Villanova to Syracuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of interesting tho that he already took a unofficial to duke just what a couple weeks ago and is going right back there for a official the 23rd and 24th. Fingers crossed he comes away impressed with our visit!

Seems like this kid wants to get his visits out of the way and make a decision..i like it! Seems like lately everyone wants to play it out and string everyone along until the last minute. Kind of refreshing this kid is just making his decisions without all the hoopla.

Yup and if we miss out we can move on and theres plenty of time in the cycle. Definitely refreshing

Kind of interesting tho that he already took a unofficial to duke just what a couple weeks ago and is going right back there for a official the 23rd and 24th. Fingers crossed he comes away impressed with our visit!
Don't read too much in that visit. He was in North Carolina for a hoop event. So why not drop by. He may go there but the extra visit isn't troubling.

Or at least until the next prospect comes along who Gmac is responsible for ... not that some Syracuse fans could ever be classified in the "What-have-you-done-for-us-lately" category
I have been on the harder side on GMac and all I need is a legit top win.
Swider would be just that. I get he was bridesmaid for Green and really nobody blamed him for Tucker. He needs a big time scalp and the frustration goes away. There are some who will never like him but people like me are just results oriented and want to see a big win.

I have been on the harder side on GMac and all I need is a legit top win.
Swider would be just that. I get he was bridesmaid for Green and really nobody blamed him for Tucker. He needs a big time scalp and the frustration goes away. There are some who will never like him but people like me are just results oriented and want to see a big win.

I was tough on Gerry, but seeing what UConn is going through...they've lost guys in the last couple weeks to Texas Tech and Auburn. We've really only lost the head to heads agains the two biggest recruiting behemoths. We'll be ok.

Seems like this kid wants to get his visits out of the way and make a decision..i like it! Seems like lately everyone wants to play it out and string everyone along until the last minute. Kind of refreshing this kid is just making his decisions without all the hoopla.

The elite kids want to wait to see who leaves early and figure out where playing time is available. Something for us turds behind a laptop to complain about but sure makes a lot of sense for them.

This kid has handled his recruitment in a refreshingly mature manner. He'd be a great get but if he goes elsewhere, it'll be tough to root against him. I just hope he doesn't pick Duke.

Kid has a great head on his shoulders. I'm sure he will take into account our roster and the need we have for a legitimate shooter at the forward position. Not to say that this kid is just a shooter. Far from it.

Getting him would help with Carey or another point guard. It'd be a player that a point guard could come in with and play off of. Come on, Gerry. We need some of your clutch magic from your playing days. Adding Swider would give us confidence that things are turning for us on the recruiting trail.

Last edited:
This kid has handled his recruitment in a refreshingly mature manner. He'd be a great get but if he goes elsewhere, it'll be tough to root against him. I just hope he doesn't pick Duke.

Kid has a great head on his shoulders. I'm sure he will take into account our roster and the need we have for a legitimate shooter at the foreard position. Not to say that this kid is just a shooter. Far from it.

Getting him would help with Carey or another point guard. It'd be a player that a point guard could come in with and play off of. Come on, Gerry. We need some of your clutch magic from your playing days. Adding Swider would give us confidence that things are turning for us on the recruiting trail.
We get Carey, Swider, and anyone else and it is a great recruiting year. Throw in Hughes and Buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom