Class of 2018 - SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH) | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SF/PF Darius Bazley (OH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's strange with Cinci and Xavier being there that HS ball is not that good right? Seems like the city should be strong.

Yeah, definitely strange. Not sure why. Both schools have passionate fan bases. There is also a lot of cheering for UK as well around there. Dayton has some good programs and players but that is an hour from Cincy up 75...sort of a separate scene.

Slows is the most popular one but there is better. Lafayette Coney Island is my favorite. Dearborn is one of the big middle-eastern meccas in the US. Astoria/Queens too. The Lebanese food in Dearborn is second to none. THAT is a must.

Not sure that I agree that there is better. If you just go to Slows and order a Two Hearted Ale and The Longhorn, I'm not sure you're finding a better beer/sandwich combo in the entire country, let alone Detroit.

Not sure that I agree that there is better. If you just go to Slows and order a Two Hearted Ale and The Longhorn, I'm not sure you're finding a better beer/sandwich combo in the entire country, let alone Detroit.

I mean there’s nothing wrong with it and it is good for sure. They just have become a little pricey and too cool for school since they were on Food Ntwk or whatever awhile ago. I personally like Woodpile a lot better. There are pulled sandwiches I like better in KC, Dallas, Cincy, Memphis, etc. Good call on Two Hearted.

Yeah, definitely strange. Not sure why. Both schools have passionate fan bases. There is also a lot of cheering for UK as well around there. Dayton has some good programs and players but that is an hour from Cincy up 75...sort of a separate scene.
Ohio is FB first. At one time Cincinnati Moeller high FB was on the cover of SI.

More info in link... left bench during an altercation.

From the USA article:

“When I de-committed from Ohio State, I told myself, hey, you need to make a pros and cons list to help think this over, but when I went to Syracuse for my visit, there were no cons. Well, actually, the only con is that it gets super cold, but I mean, you have to get over that.”

But, other than that, he couldn’t find any negatives in choosing Syracuse.

“I felt like it was the right place for me,” he explained. “The coaches kept it real with me. They didn’t try to sell it to me. I knew they wanted me, but it wasn’t like they were trying to sell me something. They really, legitimately meant what they said, and I knew them to be good people.”

Sell me something - love that quote above. Unlike these other teams who get away with the selling crap and the NCAA turns their heads the other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom