So the 8 man rotation feels pretty locked in | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

So the 8 man rotation feels pretty locked in

He was willing to downgrade so he could be close to home. You can admit that.
Downgrade on things he probably doesn’t care about. The strength of their team will probably be similar to our team again.

Downgrade on things he probably doesn’t care about. The strength of their team will probably be similar to our team again.
Cmon. Cuse’s better.

No.
When I watch Chaz's tape, I, and the coaching staff, must be seeing something quite a bit different than you and several others.

Cmon. Cuse’s better.
I can’t say we’re definitively better than anyone but the dregs of the P5/A10/BE.

There’s a large middle where there’s not a ton of difference between teams and we’re in it until we show we aren’t. We play these teams and it’s basically 50/50 on who will win. VT, Clemson, GT, Seton Hall, UConn, Georgetown, etc.

Lmao!!!! This is good. Real good.
The staff is invested in him enough to have him as the 4th guard on a 10 or 11 man roster. I ASSUME they know more than me.

I see a 6'5" guy who is a very quick, agile and athletic and who has good shooting mechanics.
He is also able to finish at the rim from different angles on both sides, albeit against lesser competition. He also seems to have a pretty strong handle

He is also able to finish at the rim from different angles on both sides, albeit against lesser competition. He also seems to have a pretty strong handle
He is Billy Owens kid and still had a D2 and a JC offer AFTER doing a prep year.

He is Billy Owens kid and still had a D2 and a JC offer AFTER doing a prep year.
Owens' have greatness in them, they're Orange royalty in my book. Whether Chaz rises to that or not, we'll find out.

The staff is invested in him enough to have him as the 4th guard on a 10 or 11 man roster. I ASSUME they know more than me.
They do, just not in the way you think.

Bras, Edwards, Southerland and many, many more.
Wonder if Bobby would consider coming back if he dosen't find a good fit and QG goes pro. JB said he was the most well liked guy on the team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom