That Chukwu turnover | Syracusefan.com

That Chukwu turnover

wow. I thought it was bad on the guards. PC gets the rebound and the guards were statues instead of coming to the ball, NC guy grabs it. game over.

I mean Pascal was really stuck there. Made a couple of big defensive plays. Agreed, he needed to be helped out. But, don’t EVER bring the ball down like that anymore. Damnit!! Bourama was terrible. Not a game for him today.

Agreed. That and the Brissett air ball 3

No, not saying he hurt us, but that play hurts. I was screaming for a TO.

I mean Pascal was really stuck there. Made a couple of big defensive plays. Agreed, he needed to be helped out. But, don’t EVER bring the ball down like that anymore. Damnit!! Bourama was terrible. Not a game for him today.

Yes, he does need to learn to keep the ball up high - if he holds it over his head in that instance, that defender's not getting to it.
Or at least pull it in and hold it tight to his chest.

It’s an absolute must that Chukwu improves offensively for next year. His shotblocking is huge, but he’s gotta be a guy who can catch and finish. I’m not asking for post moves or 15 footers. Just catch and finish when the opportunity is there.

It’s an absolute must that Chukwu improves offensively for next year. His shotblocking is huge, but he’s gotta be a guy who can catch and finish. I’m not asking for post moves or 15 footers. Just catch and finish when the opportunity is there.

Yeah on offense it rarely seems like he is 7’2 because he is so finesse and doesn’t go up strong ever. Or brings the ball down too much.

Exactly. Everyone was just standing there.
it may be a byproduct of having to combo guards rather than defined roles. sometimes when a team has the defined PG that guy is always seeking the ball. our guards seem to both be off-guards.

Only time I swore at the TV tonight was when PC caught the alley oop pass from Frank and brought it down. I'm so tired of him doing that.

Like earlier in the game when he got the Howard miss - it was almost an alley oop, but again he brought the ball down low and had it knocked away instead of just putting it right back up

disagree, though frank was terrific overall, his long three at the end that missed was terrible shot selection. we only needed a deuce to tie at that point.

that was the back breaker.

Last edited:
Like earlier in the game when he got the Howard miss - it was almost an alley oop, but again he brought the ball down low and had it knocked away instead of just putting it right back up
It was a pass.

He's gotta have the weakest hands I've ever seen on one of our players.

And I never thought I'd say that about anyone else after watching Keita

Only time I swore at the TV tonight was when PC caught the alley oop pass from Frank and brought it down. I'm so tired of him doing that.
Couldn't tell if that was an alley oop or an air ball, but yeah

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom