The OB call right after Kris missed his free throw | Syracusefan.com

The OB call right after Kris missed his free throw

cpatrocks

Starter
From where I was sitting, and after watching the video replay in the arena, it looked like that ball went out of bounds off of a Wisc player. What did you guys see on TV? Has this been brought up at all?

It clearly looked like it was off Wisconsin to me as well but I was so upset when Kris missed the front end of the 1-1 that I couldn't focus.

off Cj. Wiscy had possession arrow so even if tie up they get. close but ref right on it.

Looked like it barely grazed CJ's fingertip as he was diving for it. I hated that we lost the ball, but didn't really think it was a bad call when I saw it in slomo.

We are discussing this in another thread. It's clearly OOB off the Wiscy player and likewise, he never had possession and thus could not have called a time out. Instead, they stop the clock and gove possession to Wiscy. I was going ballistic.

Looked like it barely grazed CJ's fingertip as he was diving for it. I hated that we lost the ball, but didn't really think it was a bad call when I saw it in slomo.
Same here.

Kris needs to hit his free throws and this would not be an issue.

When he missed the FT, I had visions of the 87 title game in my head.

I watched it three times this morning and I believe it's last touched by the Wiscy player.

Definitely off of CJ. The trajectory of the ball changed completely once he hit it.

Definitely off of CJ. The trajectory of the ball changed completely once he hit it.

Yes but it didn't land out of bounds until touching the fingers of the Wiscy player.

I just spent three hours analyzing this pixel by pixel and it went off Fair. Doh...gotta run, my boss is calling me.

ball doesn't seem to change its spin whatsoever after CJ's final touch...

Why would it change at that point? CJ caused it to go towards the end line. It went of the Wiscy players fingers and continued in that direction.

would need to watch it again; definitely thought CJ touched it. Possible it hit someone afterward.

Bang bang play. Fair did touch it. Might have hit. Wiscy's hand after. Hard call to make. Guy was in great position

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

After seeing the replay 3 times, it looks to me like it was off the Wisky player. I don't think CJ touched it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom