The Uconn Military Appreciation Game Attendance Prediction Thread | Syracusefan.com

The Uconn Military Appreciation Game Attendance Prediction Thread

Trueblue25

Cali Award Magistrate; 2023 Cali Award Rushing Yds
I’m thinkinf 35,650 which will mark another consecutive game over 35,000 with UNC lining up to be conceivably over 40

Should be 2500-2700 military tix
I saw somewhere on here it was up to 3,500 with the military families included.

Do we have links to donate towards military tickets at all or has any such deadline passed? I believe this may be a good thread to post it.

I saw somewhere on here it was up to 3,500 with the military families included.

Do we have links to donate towards military tickets at all or has any such deadline passed? I believe this may be a good thread to post it.

I'm not sure how the families get counted but as far as military tickets that are purchased - I can't see that number surpassing 2700

Will be interesting to see if locals can have the leaves in order by 3:30
4pm surely will help the young parents...so much planned activity for kids compared to the 1970's and 80's. I noticed it starting to grow in demand during the 1990's and has exploded since then.

When I grew up you had Little League, Pop Warner and Scouts. I remember being kicked out of the house to go play...just had to be home by supper. If not you were in huge trouble. No cell phones but parents would not hesitate to call or take action if they saw another Mom's kid making trouble in the neighborhood.

The worst threat ever: Wait until Dad gets home. You would just shrink into your room and hope Mom forgot.

Hoping for 40,000 but looking at the Ticketmaster seating chart it does not look good.

I predict a walk-up of 4500. 36547 A nice way to end the cool sunny day

Anyone remember when the tix will be emailed to those who requested them?

im sticking with ~ 35,000, lower bowl on home side and end zones sold some today

I'm going 41K. Team is 3-0 and 4:00 start time. That should get a few thousand of the casual fans to show up.

Yeah, normally for a dog, piece of crap, bottom feeding, irrelevant, mid-major opponent like uconn you'd expect 33K. But I have an inkling that the team might have generated some buzz and get an unexpected attendance boost.

Hope so -- the kids deserve to play in front of a generally filled Dome, not a half-empty one.

I'm waiting for the day when the camera is on Babers face when they come out of the tunnel and he sees the crowd and there is a big smile on his face. I really really can not wait to see that!
I sit in the end zone and when he comes to the front of the tunnel prior to taking the field he always looks to the top sections of the dome and appears to be surveying the crowd. Not sure that he is but I always wonder what he is thinking.

If we are 5-1, the dome will be more full than DFB has ever seen for UNC.

If we win that game there will be even more people for NCSuck.

*this opinion is formed by a combination of how booked up all the decent hotels are locally combined with the anecdotal buzz I am hearing about the team.

People have taken notice that Dino is the real deal (VT/Clemson/FSU) and are just waiting for the damn to crack open at this point.

If we get to 5-1, they will assume the damn is cracking and show up (just like they do at 8pm on a Tuesday in February during a snow storm)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom