Top Gun: Maverick | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Top Gun: Maverick

I'm thinking there is your #1 Summer Blockbuster for 2020.

Jennifer Connolly is an EXCELLENT addition to this story line.

Jennifer Connolly is an EXCELLENT addition to this story line.
I feel like most things get better with some Jennifer Connolly sprinkled in.

Especially like, Rocketeer era Jennifer Connolly. Angelic.

1576521959463.gif

surprised a bit one of these bigger type movies didnt really try the VOD model but at a better price pt.. $20 scares off alot of people. but price it at 9.99 and maybe you get 20-30 million buys. maybe more, but no one knows because its never been done,

if you price it and no one buys it you can still push it out to the theaters. but maybe thats the plan with $20 too.

They price the movies like bad boys pretty high so i doubt they got a ton of buys for a movie that was already in the theaters. but a movie like this that no one has seen might have really gotten a lot of buys

Maybe they can add the Japanese and Taiwanese flags to the back of Maverick’s jacket like the original now.

Maybe they can add the Japanese and Taiwanese flags to the back of Maverick’s jacket like the original now.

Lol. More likely to have a rainbow flag on there than either of those.

Is that a legit suit from the movie?? No pilot in existence would have the US Navy seal on their flight suit let alone TWO of them!! This looks like a cheap Halloween costume lol

I guess that funeral scene from Iceman’s funeral.
Based on them showing a picture of Iceman.

Tom Cruise. I keep seeing trailers for his new Top Gun movie.

He finally looks like what he is: a 60-year-old man. Would he still be flying those jets?

I keep seeing trailers for his new Top Gun movie.

He finally looks like what he is: a 60-year-old man. Would he still be flying those jets?

Realistically, no.

Usually you retire after a 30 year career. Assuming he was flying F14's in his mid-20's, he wouldn't still be in the Navy at 60.

However we don't know how much time has elapsed between the end of the 1st movie and this one.

We know that Iceman made Admiral, and he specifically requested Maverick to be read in for this mission. Assuming that they were close in age, they must both be close to the end of their careers.

Of course Maverick being Maverick, I'm surprised that he lasted close to 30 years without getting tossed out for buzzing the tower or making high speed passes over some admiral's daughter/granddaughter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom