Tourney Week Tracking | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Tourney Week Tracking

I see the Pac 12 finally got an HD channel on Spectrum Cable. Now if the can just get the play to match the quality of the picture.

Wow amazing floating shot by Terance Mann to get FSU by Va Tech in overtime

So will nebraska get in at 18-15? yikes.
Short of winning the B1GT, I don't see any way they get in. Decent enough NET (#52 coming into today), 3 Q1 wins, but 10-15 Q1+Q2. Their NCSOS is not good and their conference SOS is good only because the B1G has generally high NET scores.

Let's remember they were 6-14 in conference, even though conference record does not matter.

Short of winning the B1GT, I don't see any way they get in. Decent enough NET (#52 coming into today), 3 Q1 wins, but 10-15 Q1+Q2. Their NCSOS is not good and their conference SOS is good only because the B1G has generally high NET scores.

Let's remember they were 6-14 in conference, even though conference record does not matter.
Ya saw the result and jumped the gun. Did some digging into their resume and it's worse than Oklahoma. Not that they should get in either, but a ton of bracketologists seem to think they are a lock.(hence why I deleted my post about the huskers, lol.)

ODU trailed almost the entire second half and won on a last-second three.

I don't think Nebraska has to win the B10 to get an at large... but they probably need to get to the final.

Georgetown blowing a good opportunity that opened up for them as the 5th last out. With the last team In (per Matrix) Indiana losing, and the first 3 out (Texas, Creighton, and Clemson) losing in their first games, Georgetown could have had a shot from the outside with 2 BET wins...

Tonight in their first game losing 53-26 against Seton Hall.

Does Florida make it in if they don't beat LSU today? I say no but I hate Florida from my days living in the south.

And could help our seeding... Need a few of these 7/8 types to lose to improve our chances of getting a 7.

Agree. Or have a few teams jump us to drop to a 10? I have no idea what to root for. I just want to somehow land on the 7/10 line.

Does Florida make it in if they don't beat LSU today? I say no but I hate Florida from my days living in the south.
Gotta root for LSU. Their win will be vacated and Florida’s bubble will burst.

Classic Doug, no problem defending N.C. State’s horrible NC SOS, but if it was us he’d be taking shots left and right

Nc state played the worst non conf in all of the country. The committee has been consistent about playing people. They shouldn't get in.

I'm not really stumping for State or anything, but they played 13 OOC games, 3 of them were Auburn (home), Wisconsin (away), and Penn State (neutral). Obviously I haven't seen everyones OOC schedule, but I struggle to believe you could play those 3 teams and have the worst OOC schedule in the country

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom