UConn Game Day Thread | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Day Thread

I don't think the announcers have been bad at all but I often differ on that with most on here.

A few not so smooth moments, but they’ve had their good moments too. Overall, I’m ok with them.

I don't think the announcers have been bad at all but I often differ on that with most on here.

I mean, I feel like the dude pronouncing it “Sear-a-cue-zzzz” is just trolling us.

To be fair, they have only had half the material most announcers get. I mean, this is Edsall and UConn.

Did all the fans go home? That so bad. Ugh, not the way to keep Dino happy.

Did all the fans go home? That so bad. Ugh, not the way to keep Dino happy.

Yup. If they “got it”, they’d stay to the end and give a rousing standing ovation, and maybe some kind of “We Want Clemson” chant as the team leaves the field.

But we don’t have that kind of crowd. In fact, I don’t think many places do anymore. Savvy, supportive crowds are hard to come by in 2018.

I feel bad for Howard. He didn’t reach for the goal line. Sometimes the people their team has two guys on you and you just fumble it. I hope this series gets him out of the dog house.

Devito has struggled with the inside rpo read. Took a long time for it to go quickly with Dungey too. Just sayin'.

I feel bad for Howard. He didn’t reach for the goal line. Sometimes the people their team has two guys on you and you just fumble it. I hope this series gets him out of the dog house.

I feel like fumbling on a 50 yard run is not something I’d be all that livid about unless it was a Leon Lett situation. It was a fluke play IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom