UConn Game Day Thread | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Game Day Thread

Yup. If they “got it”, they’d stay to the end and give a rousing standing ovation, and maybe some kind of “We Want Clemson” chant as the team leaves the field.

But we don’t have that kind of crowd. In fact, I don’t think many places do anymore. Savvy, supportive crowds are hard to come by in 2018.
It’s funny, we were at the game last week (from Philly) and my wife asked my why arent we leaving with about 5 minutes left since it seemed pretty secure.

I told her (and my 1 year old passed out on my shoulder) we arent staying to see who wins, we are staying to congratulate these 18 - 22 year olds (who sacrifice everything for this sport) on their win.

I don’t feel very virile after the Force Flex commercials. Any advice?

Automatic andre
F5827CF1-82B3-4231-9FE2-1ACE0481BCB0.gif

It’s funny, we were at the game last week (from Philly) and my wife asked my why arent we leaving with about 5 minutes left since it seemed pretty secure.

I told her (and my 1 year old passed out on my shoulder) we arent staying to see who wins, we are staying to congratulate these 18 - 22 year olds (who sacrifice everything for this sport) on their win.

Yup. Most people don’t look at sports that way anymore IMO. They’re there for entertainment and they leave when it’s not entertaining any more. Supporting the team is secondary.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom