UL-UF-Tonight maybe we get some idea of far away we are from competing with the best | Syracusefan.com

UL-UF-Tonight maybe we get some idea of far away we are from competing with the best

If the Gators are into it then UL will have issues on offense. Syracuse provided the blueprint on how to stop the Cardinals.

UL's hope lies on the defensive side, as the Gator offense is far from Tebow-esque. Gators should be improved on that front the next two years.

Curious to see how healthy Bridegwater is. 100% healthy Bridgewater gives them a shot, kid just does not make bad decisions.

Florida Defense is hitting like sledgehammers...but LVille is hanging in there. Bridgewater is getting it done.

And to think that we could be playing that game right now...geez! Just 3 less mistakes and we'll be beating Florida! But I digress...Go L'ville!

The almighty SEC is 3-2 after yesterday, and it took idiot Michigan giving the ball back with 1:32 left on the clock, and giving up a TD to South Carolina for that to happen. Also played 3 games against Big 10 which was 2-5 in bowls, but the talking heads won't say how bad they have been.

I forgot to include Louisville in the potential ACC bowl record, that could be a big win tonight if they keep this going. Long way to go though.

4-2 on current ACC teams. 1-0 with future ACC teams. Could get to 7-2 with Louisville/Pitt wins. Bowl performance seems to be such a perceived conference strength barometer, at least with those conferences perceived as weaker. Big 10 is exempt.

The Big 10 surely welcomes Maryland and Rutgers combined 0-1.

Wow raise your hands if you expected this. (my hand is down)

I forgot to include Louisville in the potential ACC bowl record, that could be a big win tonight if they keep this going. Long way to go though.

4-2 on current ACC teams. 1-0 with future ACC teams. Could get to 7-2 with Louisville/Pitt wins. Bowl performance seems to be such a perceived conference strength barometer, at least with those conferences perceived as weaker. Big 10 is exempt.

The Big 10 surely welcomes Maryland and Rutgers combined 0-1.
24 -3 wow!

No way. Wow. Keeps going and gotta love how were looking as a program.

Stick around Marrone and enjoy what you've built!

Had a feeling they'd win, but not like this (obviously tons of time left).

I'm wondering how the Florida is ranked #3. What.

Not really, but it didn't surprise me that Louisville could move the ball if Bridgewater was on.

Florida hasn't been the best 1st half team this year, but in a few games I watched their offense came alive in the 2nd half.

Louisville gets the ball to start the 2nd half. That drive could make or break the game.

Could be 2 straight years that the Big East champ wins a BCS game during the same season they were run out of the Carrier Dome.

Louisville went to a prevent defense at the end of the half and it cost them. Hope it does not result in a momentum change.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom