UNC Game... | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

UNC Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Queeley looks good.

bet he’ll see hardly three targets next game. Same crap.

Yeah it was a big play. But come on... it was one play. Yes it sucked and yes it has to be a catch... yes yes yes yes.

But it’s one play! If one dropped touchdown is going to completely shut down the entire offense after that... no, that’s insane.
As you said, it was a big play. A play that might have changed the game. It would have put us in the lead. They just aren't very good.

The WR are way below ACC average. Look at the teams we play and what their WR's do. It's not close. The OL opens very few holes. This isn't me standing up for Tommy. Bench him. Nothing will change with this group around him.
Johnson and Harris wouldn’t play at UNC?
Yes they would.

UNC isn’t loaded with talent at WR.
They have a stud QB and just solid weapons. Carter at UNC is hopefully what Jordan becomes in 2 years.

I would play would play Dillon and Summers since they are getting an extra year due to COVID19

As someone mentioned, Summers isn't with the team today and wasn't at Summer practice. Is he still with the program? They would have been much better off getting a grad transfer who knew their role was to be a backup guy for situations such as this so they can be plugged in immediately. With games like this, you run the risk of guys saying screw it and opting out despite what Babers said about the deadline having passed.

Yes they would.

They have a stud QB and just solid weapons. Carter at UNC is hopefully what Jordan becomes in 2 years.

I think Taj cracks the depth chart but I don't see enough from Sharod to make me think he sniffs the depth chart at UNC

Yes they would.

Are you watching this game? Neither would start for UNC. They have two terrific WR. I'm not defending Tommy. Just that it is hardly "all his fault". He has no talent around him. What player of our offense will get an invite to an NFL camp. Not drafted. Just an invite. And by the way, this is year 5.

That will do it for today. The silver lining in all of this is that I have some good products on the way in the mail this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom