Update on dome renovations | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Update on dome renovations

You are a pessimist.

Although, I'm not feeling so up-beat about things generally, either.
Hey I’m not the one shooting down the dreams of a glass exterior and wider concourses.

I found out today that Phase I includes glass walls looking into the Dome. I believe the glass walls will be outside the current exterior walls and actually support the new roof. The Dome will be connected to Archibald gym.
Joanie stepping down is probably not good news - one of the few who tried to GSD around here instead of looking for reasons to say no.

Last edited:
The center scoreboard is going to be really big. Is it going to be to big for Basketball? It just seems like it's going to be huge for Basketball. Because if used for football it has to be bigger. I assume I'm probably not the only one that has wondered about that. But we have no info on the size of the scoreboard as far as I know.

The center scoreboard is going to be really big. Is it going to be to big for Basketball? It just seems like it's going to be huge for Basketball. Because if used for football it has to be bigger. I assume I'm probably not the only one that has wondered about that. But we have no info on the size of the scoreboard as far as I know.

and raising the dome 6 feet does not allow nearly enough space for football. Punts are close enough as it is. They are definitly going to hit the scoreboard.

I also wonder if the blue curtain or something similar returns. I would like to know if people want it back. It could have a bunch of different designs.

and raising the dome 6 feet does not allow nearly enough space for football. Punts are close enough as it is. They are definitly going to hit the scoreboard.
that would be awesome

I dont think a ball has come close to the speakers this year so why do we think the scoreboard will be an issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom