Wake Forest Gameday... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Far more important than wanting to win the game.
Idk if what I saw last week was trying to win the game. But it’s a new week so let’s be optimistic

Dino doesn't want to look bad if CDRW plays well and we win and everyone asks why he didn't start last week.
Do you really think CDRW looked good against Pitt? There’s a reason he isn’t playing

Do you really think CDRW looked good against Pitt? There’s a reason he isn’t playing

Not good. I thought he looked OK and didn't do anything terrible and kept it within 1 score. I want another start from him as opposed to Garrett playing when he can barely walk.

Lets see how tonight goes we are not going up against a monster defense where it will be a challenge to not go backwards.

I'm really not a fan of badly injured Shrader to be honest with you it drove me crazy last year when he played with an injured throwing shoulder and missed guys by 10 yards and somehow this has gotten worse this season thanks Dino.

Not good. I thought he looked OK and didn't do anything terrible and kept it within 1 score. I want another start from him as opposed to Garrett playing when he can barely walk.

Lets see how tonight goes we are not going up against a monster defense where it will be a challenge to not go backwards.

I'm really not a fan of badly injured Shrader to be honest with you it drove me crazy last year when he played with an injured throwing shoulder and missed guys by 10 yards and somehow this has gotten worse this season thanks Dino.
He went 8-23 for 120 yards, the game was only 1 score because of the defense, not the offense. Pitt was blitzing him because they know he could handle the pressure.

He also threw away a chance to make a game tho drive on first down by getting sacked, which shows a real lack of game sense.

I’m not saying inured shrader is better, but if he isn’t playing then it should be Morgan, CDRW is easily rattled and has tape, let Morgan give it a go.

You’re right. After watching GS last week….

He went 8-23 for 120 yards, the game was only 1 score because of the defense, not the offense. Pitt was blitzing him because they know he could handle the pressure.

He also threw away a chance to make a game tho drive on first down by getting sacked, which shows a real lack of game sense.

I’m not saying inured shrader is better, but if he isn’t playing then it should be Morgan, CDRW is easily rattled and has tape, let Morgan give it a go.

God, that sounds like a hell of a lot better game than the one I watched last week. Having a chance to win is worse than never being in the game? I guess I don’t know that much about football.

God, that sounds like a hell of a lot better game than the one I watched last week. Having a chance to win is worse than never being in the game? I guess I don’t know that much about football.
Do you think Syracuse had a chance to win because of the offense? Lol

Do you think Syracuse had a chance to win because of the offense? Lol

No, did they have a chance to not be utterly embarrassed…. Yes. Yuck yuck yuck.

The offense wasn’t embarrassing against FSU :confused:
It was embarrassing against both, with only difference in results stemming from the quality of opponent

It was embarrassing against both, with only difference in results stemming from the quality of opponent

And a QB that couldn’t throw a pass and could barely move around. But yeah, give me that guy. The one where we’ve got zero chance to win because the opposing D barely had to game plan.

And a QB that couldn’t throw a pass and could barely move around. But yeah, give me that guy. The one where we’ve got zero chance to win because the opposing D barely had to game plan.
I’m starting to think you’d didn’t watch the Pitt game…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom