Wake Forest Gameday... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we play much better than the last few games.

Not sure it's enough for a win though.

The offensive checklist on any given drive:

1) Commit a penalty
2) In the absence of #1, fail to block properly
3) In the absence of #1 and #2, fail to find an open receiver
4) In the absence of 1-3, throw an incomplete pass or be sure the receiver is too close to the sideline to make a catch in bounds
5) If all else fails, be sure to never convert a first down in the red zone

And repeat for the following series

My prayer for today!

21196114-B006-44B2-BB58-7601E7770C16.jpeg

It’ll be GS till the last drive as win or lose

Yeah why even ask it doesn't matter how injured he is or how bad he plays they will throw him out there.

CDRW wasn't great against Pitt but he was better than Shrader last week and the only life we have shown on offense was him vs Notre Dame (remember ND blew out Clemson and UNC.)

We just pissed last years game away. At the end of the first half, 3rd and 10 on the 35 with 3 minutes to go, Wake throws an incomplete pass but is flagged for holding. Instead of giving them a long FG attempt, Dino opted to back them up. They convert and march down to score a TD. And we had 2 timeouts that we never used to preserve time. Ugh.

Then, we start the drive and have to burn a timeout on first and 10 with the clock stopped. And we punt from midfield with 9 seconds left in the half. How about scrambling and throwing one down field for the last play? If you convert, maybe you get a FG attempt or throw a Hail Mary?

There we others but man, this game was ours and we had Clemson at home the next week.

He knows better than you. Always.

The offensive checklist on any given drive:

1) Commit a penalty
2) In the absence of #1, fail to block properly
3) In the absence of #1 and #2, fail to find an open receiver
4) In the absence of 1-3, throw an incomplete pass or be sure the receiver is too close to the sideline to make a catch in bounds
5) If all else fails, be sure to never convert a first down in the red zone

And repeat for the following series
I see your offensive ineptitude and raise you some awful clock management by Dino.

And Dinos goofy measurement was 85%. Shraders been more like 30% which means they think Schrader at below 50% is better than their backup quarterbacks. pretty scary I mean what have they been doing with the back ups all season?
Didn’t think we’d need to use the backup. We only run our QB over an over again. There was no chance he’d ever get hurt.

After the debacles the past few weeks I’ve given up the sauce and have become a youth pastor. My group is praying for a W.
Youth?

I just can't believe the last time we were in the endzone was garbage time of the Notre Dame game three weeks ago.
Our defense was in the end zone a lot last week if that makes you feel better

Yeah unless my wildly inaccurate source is correct and Shrader actually is on a peg leg, Dino has pretty much fenced himself in to Shrader playing no matter what.

Dino doesn't want to look bad if CDRW plays well and we win and everyone asks why he didn't start last week.

Dino doesn't want to look bad if CDRW plays well and we win and everyone asks why he didn't start last week.

Far more important than wanting to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom