Wake Forest Gameday... | Page 66 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t been around for better times. I started following Syracuse starting the last year of Marrone/First year of Shafer
Hey, those of us that can remember those times, that was a very long time ago. It really doesn't do us much good. I just wish next week's game was during the day. I would miss it playing in a poker tournament. Sadly, it will be over and I will be forced to watch again next week.

Because this isn't just about today? We got figured out. Run on Syracuse because they can't stop the run. Teams could run on us all year long. Because the injuries they can now also throw all over us.
Do you know why “run on Syracuse” works? Because 4 linemen got hurt in the first 4 games lol

I do appreciate that the coaches went down swinging in the 2nd half, with all of the deep shots and blitzes.

Because this isn't just about today? We got figured out. Run on Syracuse because they can't stop the run. Teams could run on us all year long. Because the injuries they can now also throw all over us.
How the teams we beat didn't figure it our earlier in the season

Yards after contact has been bad all year. White has no clue how to slow down Wake. This isn’t last year’s team. Really pathetic performance. My patience for this D system is getting thin. Rather see multiple D.
We don’t have the players. Period.

Wake's uniforms are great. Black and gold is just an all time great combo. Army, UCF, all dapper af.

Yards after contact has been bad all year. White has no clue how to slow down Wake. This isn’t last year’s team. Really pathetic performance. My patience for this D system is getting thin. Rather see multiple D.

67 pct of our best defenders are out. Including the 3 best defensive players on the team. No scheme is managing around that.

Good job by center and right guard there.

Get rid of this coaching staff. This team. Good night all.

See everyone Monday night for Richmond.
If Jeremy is still with us, I am not confidant at all about Richmond. Honestly, more scared than anything else.

Wake's offense this evening has been masterful at avoiding the places where the D is strong and organized. Our offense almost seems like they go AT those points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom