JUDAH'S BACK | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

JUDAH'S BACK

Frosted Flakes Swerk GIF

Wow, feels nice to have some real expectations again. Red really could not have done any better this off-season. If he can coach as good as he can recruit, I think we’ll get another one within 5-10 years fellas. This team has sweet 16 to elite 8 potential. But I would gladly be wrong. Have to see how Autry coaches, gets all these dudes to gel cause we have some DAWGS on the team this year. Going to be fun. Can’t believe I’m saying this, but going to be nice to beat Colgate by 25+ again. We have a big team, athletic team, skilled team and versatile team. Seriously, Carey 6’11, Hima 6’11, Patterson 7’2, McLeod 7’4. Our guard Mintz 6’3, Starling 6’5, Westry 6’6 and our small guy Cuffe at 6’2. That’s the Syracuse team I know, talent wise and size wise. I’m so happy right now, thank you Judah.

On ball defense is going to be the straw that stirs the drink with this group. Speed, athleticism and aggression. Shot blocking behind it, playmaking on offense and a couple of shooters to go with.

The ceiling is very high if Red is good on the sidelines and the returning guys step it up. I'm very glad the whole staff is back. That fire and tenacity to win in GMac im sure is roaring to get going right now. Pieces are there for a really strong year start to finish.

could we win the natty?
As great as that would be haha we do have to take the orange colored glasses off. Yes we are going to be STACKED compared to the last 5 or so years. Legitimately might be our best team since 2013 with Ennis?

But looking around the college landscape there are going to be some really, really good teams next year. Duke, Kansas, Michigan State, USC, UConn, Purdue, Georgetown and Arizona are all LOADED next year. So I don’t think we are quite that tier to start the season. But if our second year guys like Taylor, Bell, Copeland, and Brown take the next step. And Judah, Starling, Westry are studs like we think they will be. Then add in solid starters that know their role like Benny, and McLeod. This team has potential to be that tier. But that’s all that is right now, need all our guys to really put in the work this off season with all the new faces and we could be in that tier. I think we are in the Tier right below those teams I just mentioned to start the season

I just want to take a moment to remind everyone that I am sure while Judah is excited, he is also disappointed at the same time, and we have to remember that. I am sure he wanted the NBA to work out this year, so just thinking of the emotions he is going through tonight.

But also think of the emotions when he is a top twenty pick in the first round next year and be a conqueror in hero in Syracuse with NIL? Nothing to be upset about. He has an excellent future ahead of him and 30,000 screaming fans behind him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom