Army Game Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Army Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DWzzr9eV4AAlAHw.jpg

#14 Syracuse vs. #9 Army
Game Details
Saturday, Feb. 24 | Carrier Dome | 2 p.m.
Game Coverage Live Coverage: Stats
Watch: ACC Network Extra
Listen: Cuse.com | ESPN97.7 | Syracuse IMG Sports Network | WAER
Twitter: @CuseMLAX
Instagram: @CuseMLAX
Facebook: /CuseMLAX
Syracuse Links News | Roster | Schedule | Game Notes
Army Links News | Roster | Schedule | Game Notes

#9 Army Visits #14 'Cuse on Saturday - Cuse

Headed up to the dome in a little bit. Looking forward to seeing how this team responds to last weeks ass kicking. Need to get faceoffs and wings back on track. Need to have 29 step up as the leader of the offense. Looking forward to seeing who else is going to step up in the midfield.

Have to get moving in the right direction or this team could be staring at 1-7 before you know it. That said, I think this team had their pride hurt last weekend and didn’t know how to react. Most guys probably aren’t used to taking beatings like that. Now they know and it’s time to scrap back in the mix.

Looks like Desko still mixing middie lines. Lane now out running with Trimboli and Dordevic.

Looks like Desko still mixing middie lines. Lane now out running with Trimboli and Dordevic.

I don’t want to disparage any of these kids but lane and Simmons shouldn’t be on the field...let’s just go full youth movement we have the talent.

Armys lsm ia dominating Trimboli. Lane is way to tentative out there just not giving us much.

By my count, Desko has already played 10 mids, five As and 5 D. Maybe one of these groups can make something happen.

Also, can we get this play-by-play guy a list of lacrosse terms (and a program)? I'v heard two references to the goalie's "mitt" ... X is apparently anything behind the goal line and Cunningham and Oladunmoye have apparently switched uniform numbers.

Struggling with face offs again.

Gonna be a long year.

I learned about being too critical back about Daddio but I have to agree on Lane. He was towering over that short stick and was hardly physical.

Also per the PS twitter, Seebold was out on attack for that last possession in the first quarter if no one caught it. I need to print a roster and start learning who belongs to which number.

Had a feeling we were looking at a troubling year, not surprised were struggling so badly. Still Wildhack needs to step up, put Desko on notice

Time to make Mother’s Day dinner reservations. I won’t have anything else planned for that night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom