Army Game Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Army Game Thread...

Straight up embarrassing. No reason for Syracuse lacrosse to be this inept on offense and clueless on D.

Brutal. Not to mention those ridiculous uni fonts on our football jerseys have migrated to lax. :(

Hopefully players on the way are really good because I don’t see a lot of offensive talent out there.

not sure D is the real issue.. giving up 6 wont kill you. scoring 1 will

They’re unwatchable. I didn’t think that could ever happen to SU lax.

Yep. Our once up tempo hoops style and lax were a joy to watch, now, I still watch of course, but it's simply painful for the most part.

not sure D is the real issue.. giving up 6 wont kill you. scoring 1 will
I agree that 6 isn’t bad in this game, but I keep seeing second chances that are normally snuffed and awful clearing. Luckily we aren’t playing a highly skilled O or else it would be ugly

Depending on how this third period starts out, this could be the first lacrosse game that I turn off in a long time. Varello not getting any help from the wings, he's won the clamp 3 or 4 times but the wings haven't been able to get to the ground ball. Defense just looks out of sync and has given up costly penalties. Some bad decisions on clears. Offense struggling again.

UVA 18-15 over Princeton final. They're going to put up 20+ next week.

Time to put DeLisle in, Varello is killing us jumping the whistle. Four times last week and now three times this week.

And another bad clearing decision.

That was a bad officiating decision.

Don’t call the high hit on Solomon but call the hold on SU.

Speaking of Solomon - I just don’t see it. He’s a decent complimentary player and opportunistic but I’ve never seen anything special about his game other than boneheaded penalties.

Got away with a blatant moving pick and Dordevic going fancy with the shot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom