Colgate Game Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Staff member
SU needs to have solid fundamentals to take this one home. They can’t throw the ball away, miss first time ground balls, lose face offs and have long, empty possessions. They need to keep the pressure off the defense and build a lead quickly. If they can go into half time up 4-6 goals they could keep Colgate out of the game. Colgate is a team that will hurt you if you open the door. Can’t do that today.

Early and often. SU has numbers. They need to push the ball and not slow it down.

laxsummit

2nd String
SU needs to have solid fundamentals to take this one home. They can’t throw the ball away, miss first time ground balls, lose face offs and have long, empty possessions. They need to keep the pressure off the defense and build a lead quickly. If they can go into half time up 4-6 goals they could keep Colgate out of the game. Colgate is a team that will hurt you if you open the door. Can’t do that today.

Early and often. SU has numbers. They need to push the ball and not slow it down.
I agree. Seen Colgate a few times, they have some O power and will run on that end but their D tends to crack when opponents pace is turned up. Reason they lost sizable leads to Hobart and Holy Cross . If Cuse dictates tempo then they should prevail.. If Cuse allows them to play at a comfortable pace then we will be in dogfight

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Maybe its because Ive been a Syracuse fan for so long I can feel things coming like this, but everything has broken so perfectly for us with the other comf tournaments, that it would be classic Syracuse athletics to then lose today. Really hope we come out and ambush these guys

laxsummit

2nd String
Maybe its because Ive been a Syracuse fan for so long I can feel things coming like this, but everything has broken so perfectly for us with the other comf tournaments, that it would be classic Syracuse athletics to then lose today. Really hope we come out and ambush these guys
JFC JC, my blood pressure is already up, did not need to read that lol. Hopefully the young kids dont feel the pressure and just play up to their abilities

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
Staff member
Bite your tongue.

creatorsgame

All Conference
JFC JC, my blood pressure is already up, did not need to read that lol. Hopefully the young kids dont feel the pressure and just play up to their abilities
Yup, right square in the bean bag.
D6E76A44-68AC-4F94-85CC-2343B301C215.gif

I have an awful feeling about this one. Hope I wrong like I have been so many times this year in the picking contest. Time to rake the leaves...

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
3-0 SU. Timeout Desko after Colgate missed shot. Offense looks good but gbs a d turnovers again a huge issue

Top Bottom