Colgate Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Colgate Game Thread...

Su plays best when they play fast and loose. Colgate's kids are not the same caliber as SU kids. Just an opinion, but we need to stop the half field set offense and run them down.

Late to the party. Has it been that bad?

Side note, not sure why ESPN app needed a code. I’ve been watching hoops on the app, nothing new on my end.

wow. this defense. i’m speechless.

Same thing as last year, guys sliding and moving for no reason, SSDM getting abused etc. Desko's going to force the Universities hand at some point, we look like St. Johns out there.

I’ve watched Goodfellas way too many times. I’m not sure I can tell the difference anymore between Ray Liotta and Henry Hill.

Can Kennedy grab a freekign gb instead of popping every single one a mile in the air

Desko needs to go...been saying it for years

I really don’t want to say it week one. And I’ve been resisting this take for a couple years now.

But I’m listening to it this season.

Push from behind with possession (not near a sideline) is the dumbest lack of discipline a player could show.

Wings of FO's look just like last year - ummm, not good.

We have missed at least a half dozen gbs and half of those we keep pushing forward or throw it in the air, I dont know what the hell is going on

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom