Congrats uconn. | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Congrats uconn.

I hate them more than anything. However they know how to get it done in March. 5 final fours in 15 years is quite impressive. They have the best backcourt in the country. Again congrats to our rivals.

Anyone who's crying over this, get over it. UCONN is an exciting team and deserved to win today.

How about we win in March/April and stop worrying about what other teams do?

We're about 10 times more talented than UCONN is but they actually have a "team", the pieces fit and they play together. They impose their will on the game and press the issue.

It is what it is. Congrats to them.

Congrats to UCON and and to the BE. I can't be the only one that respects the hell out of that program and what they've done. They are also SU's true biggest rival not Georgetown. Even Marsh would admit as much. I will be rooting for them to win it all. GO BE!!

Ollie did a great job with this team. But it all comes down to the play of Napier and Boatright. You need great guards to advance in the dance.

UConn may be in a crap conference, but their history and this run is going to carry the program for several years.

They're not going away.

Can you consolidate your Uconn threads into one?

Also, how about doing the same with the multiple Mike Hopkins threads?

Just saying....

Congrats to UCON and and to the BE. I can't be the only one that respects the hell out of that program and what they've done. They are also SU's true biggest rival not Georgetown. Even Marsh would admit as much. I will be rooting for them to win it all. GO BE!!
Whoa. Too far.

What is the BE?

Don't congratulate those asshats
SHABAZZ-NAPIER150.JPG

I hate his stupid face so much.
This stupid face is now 10-1 in the NCAA's. Absolute stud.

It would be nice to see Syracuse land a great guard who actually likes school.

Last edited:
Ollie did a great job with this team. But it all comes down to the play of Napier and Boatright. You need great guards to advance in the dance.

UConn may be in a crap conference, but their history and this run is going to carry the program for several years.

They're not going away.
Wait till those guards are gone...

I hate them more than anything. However they know how to get it done in March. 5 final fours in 15 years is quite impressive. They have the best backcourt in the country. Again congrats to our rivals.
honest to god dude, what is it with your multiple pointless threads within minutes of one another? have a little self control

Gotta give it to UConn.
Solid team.
Napier is terrific.
Strong defense and almost perfect foul shooting.
They just get it done when it counts.
Period.
Would like to see them in the ACC.

Other than that...the only good thing I'll say about them is that they're not G-town.

NKR1978 said:
A 7 playing two f****** home games to get to the Final Four. Still, amazing accomplishment. But this whole "stop making fun of uconn" nonsense has to end. Unless they're given a b1g life raft they're still stuck in an absolute mess of a conference. Let them be stuck there.

Oh, so if SU got MSG it wouldn't have been a gift?

We still might be searching for our first title if we didn't get Boston and Albany.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom