Does Buddy go west? | Syracusefan.com

Does Buddy go west?

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
Would he consider playing for Hop at Washington?

I think Hop gets one more year

Buddy strikes me as a guy that wouldn't want to wear a different college jersey.
Just for fun, IF he did a grad transfer year, he would have his choice of programs. Gonzaga would be a great fit.

If he wanted to go out west then go to Gonzaga, who actually recruitied him and offered him a scholly.

If he wanted to try a different school he would have the choice of almost any program in the country.

I don't think he wants to transfer, but if it is something he is considering it certainly isn't Washington.

Buddy is playing playing for Duke next year, but Scheyer wouldn’t agree to it unless Cuse lost the Duke game. Buddy couldn’t handle the thought of throwing the game, so he punched a kid yesterday. Duke has the refs in their pocket, so they knew to “accidentally” missed their chance to review it and the ACC just went along with it because they think we’re just a buncha damn Yankees.

JB coaches one more year at cuse, then heads to Duke with Jimmy as assistants. Jimmy replaces Scheyer in 4 years.

It would be interesting to see Buddy play under another coach where his role was more suited to his skill set. Won't happen but would be interesting.

Buddy strikes me as a guy that wouldn't want to wear a different college jersey.
Just for fun, IF he did a grad transfer year, he would have his choice of programs. Gonzaga would be a great fit.

Yeah it would be fun to see him play on a deep and athletic team.

If he wanted to go out west then go to Gonzaga, who actually recruitied him and offered him a scholly.
only one dude on Gonzaga's roster averages over 30 mpg. (31.4)

Buddy is playing playing for Duke next year, but Scheyer wouldn’t agree to it unless Cuse lost the Duke game. Buddy couldn’t handle the thought of throwing the game, so he punched a kid yesterday. Duke has the refs in their pocket, so they knew to “accidentally” missed their chance to review it and the ACC just went along with it because they think we’re just a buncha damn Yankees.

JB coaches one more year at cuse, then heads to Duke with Jimmy as assistants. Jimmy replaces Scheyer in 4 years.
And to think someone lets you out by yourself and doesn’t guide you while your spouting out your crazy theories like this non sense.

Go kill moose for Christ sakes.

One thing with all the interviews with Buddy and Jimmy that no one has asked, what’s next for each of you? Where do you see yourself next year at this time?
Getting ready for the ACC Championship game, what else?

Side Eye Gif.gif

Why in the hell would Buddy go play somewhere else when his dad is here? He even said yesterday that he bleeds orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom