Greatest gsme in dome history | Syracusefan.com

Greatest gsme in dome history

Yes, without doubt. Where do you start with this game , everybody had a chunk
Rak, big play at the end, I really don't care if that was a foul, that had no effect of the shot, solid solid solid play all game long.
Keita, stuffing Parker
Cooney, each basket was hgue
Robeson gave us a glimpse
Grant, reminded me of Edelin/Chris Thomas "You can't guard him". JB is the best coach (and he wasn't always) in the game of finding a hole and abusing it.
Ennis, he just reaches in the rolodex and orders the play
CJ, the reports of your demise were GREATLY exaggerated.

That was amazing. I hope we can replicate it with a win at Cameron in a few weeks.

I just can't see us beating them down there if they shoot like they did today. For god's sake we fouled out half their team, and had them on the bench forever in the second half, and we scored (on at least 3 occasions) 5 straight possessions and our lead shrunk during that time period. Thats amazing.

Rak, big play at the end, I really don't care if that was a foul, that had no effect of the shot, solid solid solid play all game long.
Keita, stuffing Parker
Grant, reminded me of Edelin/Chris Thomas "You can't guard him". Stuffing Parker, Crazy One Hand Slams . JB is the best coach (and he wasn't always) in the game of finding a hole and abusing it.
Wow 7 guys, no foul trouble.
The game at Cameron will be brutal.

Keita, stuffing Parker
Grant, reminded me of Edelin/Chris Thomas "You can't guard him". JB is the best coach (and he wasn't always) in the game of finding a hole and abusing it.

Keita didn't stuff parker - that was Grant.

I just can't see us beating them down there if they shoot like they did today. For god's sake we fouled out half their team, and had them on the bench forever in the second half, and we scored (on at least 3 occasions) 5 straight possessions and our lead shrunk during that time period. Thats amazing.
It won't be anything like that. We will have BJ Johnson playing center by the time its over in Durham.

JB will adjust.

Oh My God! What an incredible game. Was almost sick to my stomach the entire game. We got some outstanding play from all our boys!

CJ was the MAN!~ Ennis was ... well Ennis, waddaya expect from the best point guard ever~ And Grant was a freakin MONSTER!! And RaKeeM Christmas has arrived folks! He has become the player we've been hoping he would become.

Congrats to all my Syracuse Bros and Sis's!!!! We RULE BABY

I was telling my buddy the other night that Ennis has a lot of Kidd in him. Glad Dukie V agrees. Rak earned every bit of his scholarship fouling those two goons out. Jefferson should have fouled out on the previous possession for a moving pick.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom