If we lose to UNC-Asheville | Syracusefan.com

If we lose to UNC-Asheville

SU2NASA

All American
What tall structure will you jump off?

I'm going with the Key Bridge.

id stab myself in the brain before i had a chance to go to a tall structure

Holy god man, Why do you bring this crap up. Its not going to happen so dont even talk about it. Every freaking time somebody needing something to talk about. So just dont bring it up

2 problems with the Key bridge..
1 - you would probably live - as it is not very high (100 feet at the highest)
2 - you would probably be rescued by the Georgetown crew team - do you really want that to happen?

Guess I'd have to take a dip into the Niagara River near the Falls and hope to not become one of the very few who survive going over without a barrel...

Just for saying this, I'll have to push you off a bridge - but I choose.

The Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado looks nice and is the tallest bridge in the US.

Pretty wimpy picking the key bridge - probably beat jumping off the couch I guess. ;)

Just for saying this, I'll have to push you off a bridge - but I choose.

The Royal Gorge Bridge in Colorado looks nice and is the tallest bridge in the US.

I just dont get why you guys would even want to talk about this possibility, what good does it do

2 problems with the Key bridge..
1 - you would probably live - as it is not very high (100 feet at the highest)
2 - you would probably be rescued by the Georgetown crew team - do you really want that to happen?

Very good points.

I would have picked the Washington Monument but it's been closed for the earthquake repairs. And with the Capitol I'd just roll down the dome.

I mean, I don't want to have to drive anywhere, and the Metro is too predictable.

I would cut a deal with NASA to have me go up with a weather satellite and once I was up there, I'd jump off of that

I just dont get why you guys would even want to talk about this possibility, what good does it do
Why not?? - I don't believe we have any control of the outcome of any games - and if you saw my vertical jump you would know that. Newsflash - we are not losing to UNC Asheville..

Why not?? - I don't believe we have any control of the outcome of any games - and if you saw my vertical jump you would know that. Newsflash - we are not losing to UNC Asheville..

I dont know about that dude, during the 03 championship run i wore my carmelo jersey under my school uniform that entire tourny run.

I dont know about that dude, during the 03 championship run i wore my carmelo jersey under my school uniform that entire tourny run.
What is a school uniform??
And if we are going to start confessing - It was my fault they lost in 87 to Indiana - I switched to Olympia beer for that game after drinking Labatt's Blue all year.

I'd jump off of Fab Melo. Serve him right.

Why would you be on him in the first place? I'm not sure he swings that way.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

F this thread...CUSE is not losing to Asheville...Are you Crazy!!!!

I've taken stuffs with more movement and urgency than this offense

When I woke up this morning I didn't expect it to be my last day on Earth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom