Jimmy Boeheim Transferring to Syracuse | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Jimmy Boeheim Transferring to Syracuse

So we allow three athletes to leave in one year to be replaced by one kid over each of the next two years? I don’t disagree that benny and Lands are guys we’d see on Cuse teams. I just wish they were 2 of 4 guys on the current team.
One, there will be more good players coming for '22 and two, we will have a good team next year with the non athletes we have.

LOL yeah, I will release info that has been told to me just to keep you informed. If it annoys you, put me on ignore.
Stop hinting at it. You’ve made your point. I don’t need your details. I don’t need to see you making these assertions either.

Sure. I know you’ve got this fantasy of Joe becoming a player we’ve not yet seen. I’ll believe it when I see it.
Not really, I think he will do better. But I think we will be good whatever happens with him or Torrence. And once again, you are free to disagree. I don't care. I could be wrong. Once again though,, you can always put me on ignore if you don't like my thoughts on Joe. It really makes no difference to me.

So we allow three athletes to leave in one year to be replaced by one kid over each of the next two years? I don’t disagree that benny and Lands are guys we’d see on Cuse teams. I just wish they were 2 of 4 guys on the current team.
I understand the issue many have with the athleticism of this coming year's team. I am just saying that looking at the guys we are recruiting in '22 and '23, it doesn't appear to me that JB has completely abandoned his desire to have athletes who are good defensive players.

How about an accurate one? You guys act like this was all JB’s decision.
Exactly. It's not like JB told these guys to leave. I'm sure he would love to have had Kadary come back. But word is that Kadary had his mind on leaving in January and made no secret of it. I wonder about the Hall in that, don't they seem to have a lot of guards? I think JB really liked Braswell. I know the staff was concerned about his availability as he goes forward. as for Woody, he made his bed. Funny thing, it looked like he might actually stay for a while. I would have thought that would have been a bigger upset than Chaminade over Virginia but...

Exactly. It's not like JB told these guys to leave. I'm sure he would love to have had Kadary come back. But word is that Kadary had his mind on leaving in January and made no secret of it. I wonder about the Hall in that, don't they seem to have a lot of guards? I think JB really liked Braswell. I know the staff was concerned about his availability as he goes forward. as for Woody, he made his bed. Funny thing, it looked like he might actually stay for a while. I would have thought that would have been a bigger upset than Chaminade over Virginia but...
So he had since January to make his case? Not much of a salesperson

So he had since January to make his case? Not much of a salesperson
Who said he was? Have you ever been in sales? You have to have a willing customer as some point. He didn't. He isn't likable. He comes off very cold. We have all known that for 45 years. It's not going to get better. But he is the coach and when you start letting the kids run the show, that will not end well. And that is what one of the kids that left wanted. And as I have said over and over again, I wish Kadary was our starting point guard next year (or this year, for that matter). But I realize that I am not as knowledgeable as JB. And I am not at practice every day. And I believe we will be very good and fun next year. You can disagree.

we will
One should not include Chaz Owens.

If we have a fourth scholarship guard that is better than Owens/Howard Washington, I will be stunned.

And that is an indictment on the head coach.

One should not include Chaz Owens.

If we have a fourth scholarship guard that is better than Owens/Howard Washington, I will be stunned.

And that is an indictment on the head coach.
Well, I hope this doesn’t mean a lot of coaches will be indicted this year. Except for Bill Self and Will Wade, of course.

But I’m Captain Argumentative.
You don't like?

It's a play on the Captain Obvious guy from the commercials. In case that wasn't clear.

Who said he was? Have you ever been in sales? You have to have a willing customer as some point. He didn't. He isn't likable. He comes off very cold. We have all known that for 45 years. It's not going to get better. But he is the coach and when you start letting the kids run the show, that will not end well. And that is what one of the kids that left wanted. And as I have said over and over again, I wish Kadary was our starting point guard next year (or this year, for that matter). But I realize that I am not as knowledgeable as JB. And I am not at practice every day. And I believe we will be very good and fun next year. You can disagree.
I'm still not believing JB is at practice every day. And I'm half kidding.

So Kadary left because Jim wouldn’t let him shoot 3’s. Obviously Jim was wrong every team we played against let him.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Fire patsy. Fire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom