Louisville Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Louisville Game Thread...

That was bad offense. That little run U of L had a the end of the half was on Mike. Tries to dunk an easy layup, should of been an and one. Then instead misses both free throws... Oh, and it's legit ILLEGAL for syracuse not to let up a three at the end of the half

Agreed. Not a good stretch for G there at all.

We had this game and have blown ot at the ft line. As bad as we played down the stretch we could still be ahead by 5 if we could just make fts

Syracuse looked like they beat Syracuse in that past two minutes. Should be up by a chunk instead. Oh well, LGO! Fight back and eat these guys up next half. We are better than this.

tee1222 said:
Syracuse looked like they beat Syracuse in that past two minutes. Should be up by a chunk instead. Oh well, LGO! Fight back and eat these guys up next half. We are better than this.

How often do we give up a lead at the end of the half?

It's like clockwork.

Nothing makes me more angry than an opposing coach ON THE COURT when Syracuse is running its offense right in front of them. They are a GD 6th defender. Buzz Williams was a big offender, but Pitino is no better. Go back and watch the end of the half. They should get a technical.

Iowa down 3 at Penn St, with 12 minutes to go on the B10 network. For people who don;t want to watch the Duke/UNC lovefest at halftime.

No way should syracuse be losing this game. I hate playing U of L. So irritating
Why? The refs are calling fouls we just aren't making FTs. Their press isn't getting to us. U of L isn't doing much of anything, we are just sh****ing the bed

Need to do a better job in the second half, and not leave so many points by the wayside.

We are better than them.

Let's Go Orange!!!

Huh. We got 9 team fouls on them. Just couldn't make FTs

9 fouls called, around 13 committed.

I believe the 9th foul was called in the last minute. Their PG hand checks and hip rides our ball carrier upcourt after every UL basket scored.

I find it annoying.

Nothing makes me more angry than an opposing coach ON THE COURT when Syracuse is running its offense right in front of them. They are a GD 6th defender. Buzz Williams was a big offender, but Pitino is no better. Go back and watch the end of the half. They should get a technical.

I dream of the day that a hothead player decides to just rock him in the face with a chest pass.

Ringostar57 said:
Louisville bench 19 SU bench 2

Lydon provided nothing and Howard can't score.

There's our bench.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom